File Download

I have no idea if any of our Lego enthusiasts also use Delicious Library, but if you are, I'm sure you know how limited it is when it comes to accessing non-Amazon datasources.
Wait, is this limited to only a Mac OS?
Xyno76 wrote:

I believe so. Unfortunate, since it would be nice to use this on an old Linux machine just for catalog purposes.
Xyno76 wrote:

yes, though in principle the peeron data-grabbing could be repurposed to target some other inventory system, as far as I'm aware, nothing quite like Delicious Library exists for other systems. MediaMan tries, but as far as I know, it isn't scriptable; and Libra is totally defunct.
elfprince13 wrote:
Xyno76 wrote:

yes, though in principle the peeron data-grabbing could be repurposed to target some other inventory system, as far as I'm aware, nothing quite like Delicious Library exists for other systems. MediaMan tries, but as far as I know, it isn't scriptable; and Libra is totally defunct.

Ah, ok... looked nice... I wanted to have it but oh well, Razz
Well, I'm glad you were intrigued enough to be jealous =)
elfprince13 wrote:
Delicious Library 3 has been released, but I strongly recommend not updating because scripting support is disabled, meaning this plugin will be dead in the water.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours