Thanks man. Just want you all to know, I am NOT boasting. Just telling you a bit about the program.
true, when I tried to get in the BASIC Elite a while back, JPex said I didn't have what it took to join, I worked hard on code, and eventually found to where I am today, good, becoming great, but not excellent. Maybe I should look at upgrading to full fledge elite soon
Can't say that I really want to be in the Basic-Elite.
Im in the elite and I had to pester Kerm for about 2 months to get in. He kept saying sure and then forgetting.
we all get that way. Jpez was pretty quick in evaluating me
As I said, I'm not really interested in joining. Quite honestly, I don't want to be affiliated with Jpez. I don't want to be known as cruel to n00bs.

I have other reasons too but from common sens I'm refraining.
birdmanx35 wrote:
As I said, I'm not really interested in joining. Quite honestly, I don't want to be affiliated with Jpez. I don't want to be known as cruel to n00bs.

I have other reasons too but from common sens I'm refraining.

Well you wouldn't be known as cruel to n00bs if you didn't post this message on your site:

BPC wrote:
The contest is now (blah blah blah)
I also hereby say that I am no longer posting on Cemetech because while they have good programmers, they have some really mean people over there. Sorry to the decent people like elfprince and Kerm who are good who are over there. I'll only post with stuff that won't get n00bed.
(blah blah blah)
Quote:
Well you wouldn't be known as cruel to n00bs if you didn't post this message on your site:

I wasn't being cruel. I meant that CEMETECH was not kind to n00bs. I believe in being nice to n00bs- they are tomorrow's people.
birdmanx35 wrote:
Quote:

I wasn't being cruel. I meant that CEMETECH was not kind to n00bs. I believe in being nice to n00bs- they are tomorrow's people.

Oh no I didn't say you were cruel. What I meant was that if you were to be affiliated with Cemetech, then you wouldn't seem as though you were cruel to n00bs for joining Cemetech if you didn't post that message on your site.
Ok..
birdmanx35 wrote:

not necessarily. n00bs can be any age
Here I'll try to clear things up. A few posts back:
birdmanx35 wrote:

What I meant was that if you did not announce on your site that you are not coming on Cemetech because we supposedly hate n00bs, then people wouldn't have started to think, "Cemetech is anti-noob." Because they wouldn't have started thinking like that, you would have been able to join Cemetech and not be known as cruel to n00bs. However, since you did announce that on your site, then you associated us with n00b haters, and you don't want to be affiliated with n00bs haters. You wouldn't be affiliated with n00b haters if you didn't make that announcement on your site and/or some of us would've been nicer.

[edit]
fixed your quote tag--elfprince
Tomorrows people- I meant tomorrow's programmers.

I really have to stop posting about BPC
birdmanx35 wrote:

and i meant exactly what i said. a n00b may or may not ever become good. a n00b may or may not make something decent. an old n00b will never replace a young 1337 h@xx0rz and will therefore become tomarrow's 6-feet under.

n00b is not a description of age or potential
birdmanx35 wrote:

I really have to stop posting about BPC

That would be hard to do, considering you are a leader at BPC, and the link to BPC is in your sig.
BPC here, anyway. By posting I mean "commenting"
birdmanx35 wrote:
I already knew I was a n00b when I posted here. I have already figured that out. And I haven't left completely, I think... I'll just stay away until I think I've de-n00bized myself. Meaning, three or so months. And yes, I probably will say that, with the addition of "but there are some nice people there".

You may still think I am a n00b. At this time, I probably am. But my next release won't be until BPC DDR- which I guarantee will prove I am not a n00b. You may think it will suck, but it will at least prove I know the basics and can handle that stuff. I also vow to make EVERY optimization I can find, so when I release it, it's worth your time.
Dude, you are really proving my point about your being all hype and no product. You have no clue what you're talking about, but you're sure talking about it A LOT. In fact, I'm going to lock this thread until you have something done, at which point you can post a thread about it.

Page 8 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours