So ive been exploring around on the cemetech Minecraft server. I get that museum world is like meant to be preserved and thats why you enter it in Adventure mode, but I think /fly should be an enabled command in that world, for faster transport and better appreciation of the structures. Also, if its possible, maps should be enabled for use in that world Smile
Sounds good t' me.
and me
shundra9 wrote:
So ive been exploring around on the cemetech Minecraft server. I get that museum world is like meant to be preserved and thats why you enter it in Adventure mode, but I think /fly should be an enabled command in that world, for faster transport and better appreciation of the structures. Also, if its possible, maps should be enabled for use in that world Smile

Flying: Try taking the rail instead! I need to fix up some of the switching tracks, but once I do, you can just bring a minecart in and ride around.

Maps: Check out our Dynmap, at http://mc.cemetech.net:8123/ .
I don't think that works like you think it does still, I'm still 100% positive the things you equip get moved to your inventory faster than you can place them down; I just tried. But I couldn't find a rail to put a minecart on. But as soon as I pressed the corresponding number for the minecart, it vanished into my equipment ratehr than stay in my hot bar.
comicIDIOT wrote:
I don't think that works like you think it does still, I'm still 100% positive the things you equip get moved to your inventory faster than you can place them down; I just tried. But I couldn't find a rail to put a minecart on. But as soon as I pressed the corresponding number for the minecart, it vanished into my equipment ratehr than stay in my hot bar.
That's good to know, thank you. Let me know if you'd have time to debug that with me some time.
Solving that would also probly solve the map issue Smile
We've fixed the inventory thing a few minutes ago. Refresh me with the map issue, though.
Well it was just when u tried to put it in ur hotbar to look at it, it would pop back into ur inventory...so obviously that issue should be fixed now. I'm still saying flying in museum world would be awesome tho lol
Oh, okay. Looking back I totally see the clarity in your original post. My mistake. It turned out that if your active hotbar item was number 1, and you dragged an item from your inventory into slot 1, it would stay in your hand. Same thing if you picked up an item in the world. But if you selected the item (say, you pressed 2 then 1) the item in slot 1 would vanish back to your inventory. It was a weird issue, but the specifics helps Kerm find the resolution.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours