I made a little zombie game today. I was bored. If you gave any suggestions or comments, it will be appreciated.
Here is the download: http://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&id=891

In this game you are white square and you have to run away from the green squares(zombies). Health bar is at the top. You collect the red squares to gain health. It's a fairly simple game. Good luck.
That's kinda neat Very Happy Maybe you could add a gun, and ammo, and maybe when you kill a zombie it could drop ammo?
I will try eventually. Right now both my Prizm's batteries are dead. Any other suggestions, anyone?

Edit: Also, help with the Icon would be appreciated(I'm not very creative).
Just updated it to match the CE version! Speed is no where near the CE version though. Razz It should be accepted into the archives soon.

Screenshots:

Thanks, Spenceboy. Does it mean the speed is higher on prizm versus ce?
amazonka wrote:
Thanks, Spenceboy. Does it mean the speed is higher on prizm versus ce?

No, it's slower. Sad They still haven't accepted it into the archives, so I don't know what's going on with that.

Edit: It's in the archives now! Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours