TI-Bank has been kind enough to keep an eye on Super Mario 68k as well. Smile
Cool, cool. They're a nice site, but I think a lot of people don't visit because it's in French.
the French 68k community is comparable in size to our z80 community.
Indeed. It's quite impressive. Can someone please run some BASIC progs through DCS 5.5 amd tell me if they work?
they do. if they have errors the force DCS to exit back to the homescreen though
Oh, ok. I had seen some funky errors going on; it must just have been my calc.
KermMartian wrote:
Cool, cool. They're a nice site, but I think a lot of people don't visit because it's in French.

Cooleness. I'm learning French. Link to site please. Oh and I'll be doing some bug testing after I back up all my progs. Haven't had chance to do so lately.

Ok I'm back from some testing. Well when I tried to play Dying Eyes, a Mirage Asm game, for some reason it registered Dying Eyes as a TI-OS Basic game, and gave me a syntax error. Also Wizards gave me error 501. I also tried playing Donkey Kong, which worked great by the way. It was the end and beginnings that were sort of messed up. Like when it says Fred Lionetti presents... The DCS Main Screen is in the background, and it froze up at the end. You know the rest. That's all I got so far. I'll try some other kinds of progs later when I have time.
Alrighty, I'll check that out. Thanks for the tips.
I tested out my own program, and it ended up really weird when i quit out of my basic program...there were these two quotes.
I used Disp " " to clear the home, but it didn't work in DCS(did, but those quotes still keeps on appearing). Also, some tend to run a little bit slower, I'm not sure why this is happeneing
It runs slower because DCS has an interrupt routine that runs during execution. Also Disp " " doesn't normally clear the homescreen. Use ClrHome to clear the homescreen. Can you give a better description of the problem when you quit?
Actually, it doesn't yet have an interrupt enabled. Also, I've found that quotes problem with several other programs; I think I have a flag set incorrectly somewhere.
Oh, I see...i first thought it was my programs fault at first. I use the Clearhome, then Disp " " to hide that "Done" message after the basic program runs. I guess that answered it though, thanks Smile
Coolness. The hard part is going to be finding what actually causes this. Smile
chesspro wrote:
Oh, I see...I first thought it was my programs fault at first. I use the Clearhome, then Disp " " to hide that "Done" message after the basic program runs. I guess that answered it though, thanks Smile

I though only Output() worked for doing that....yay..another size optimization
The thing with that though is that it will move the cursor down one line unless you just use Disp without anything after it.
elfprince13 wrote:
chesspro wrote:
Oh, I see...I first thought it was my programs fault at first. I use the Clearhome, then Disp " " to hide that "Done" message after the basic program runs. I guess that answered it though, thanks Smile

I though only Output() worked for doing that....yay..another size optimization

Lol, opps, i meant Output() with the empty spaces and the double quotes. Good luck on finding the problem Kerm:)
Laughing That explains it. Thanks, I'll see what I can do. Sad
yeah...Im noticing the output problem....I guess something got lost in translation from program to app.

also, can you make it pause a little longer after running a program?

EDIT:

w00t w00t. your desktop background stuff still works.
It does ? Awesome, that's good to know. I'm not sure why the basic programs would do that since I'm using the same parser as before .
DCS pong is also in working order.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours