hi i´ve the following problems:

my calc( TI-84+ SE )is now garbage collecting for 5 hours and i can´t stop him i also try to pull out the batteries but it diden´t help...

i´m going to say my second problem when i fix this ↑ bug

thank you
i need a solution can you help me please!!!
alex99 wrote:
i need a solution can you help me please!!!

This is a forum and we'll help when we are able to. If you want to seek more immediate help, you can chat with us in the SAX Widget in the sidebar at the left. Unfortunately, I don't know how to remedy this issue. Have you tried pressing [ON]?

Also, please refrain from double posting within 24 hours. If you need to bump your topic wait 24 hours or remind us in the SAX Widget in the sidebar at the left.
yeah i also tried to send a new os but the comp doesn´t sees the calc
Is your calculator still on the garbage collect screen? If so I think it's pretty clear that it's stuck and won't be finishing, in which case really all you can do is remove a battery, replace it, and try turning the calculator back on.

In the best case scenario, the calculator will turn on just fine and all of your archived data will still be there when you look in the memory management menu, in which case you can just keep using your calculator normally. If the calculator turns on fine but things are missing from archive, you might want to try sending this utility to RAM and running it, which will try to recover lost files in archive. If the calculator doesn't boot properly, try removing and replacing a battery again, but turn the calculator on while holding CLEAR. If it turns on then, try sending and running that same program above in RAM.

If none of the above worked, then you probably need to reinstall the OS. If the OS reinstall screen doesn't show up on its own, remove a battery and replace it while holding DEL. You should then be able to re-send the OS. After the OS finishes sending, you should then be able to go through the above steps again to try to retain as much of your archived data as possible.
thank you

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours