The Tari wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Not to mention that incredibly annoying TI invention, the Floating Point Stack. 10/10 for style, but minus several million for bad execution, eh?

Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
We've got all the police in the sector looking for us, and we stop to pick up hitchhikers? 10 out of 10 for style, but minus several million for good thinking.

Methinks someone's channeling H2G2.

Rolling Eyes
Harq wrote:
The Tari wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Not to mention that incredibly annoying TI invention, the Floating Point Stack. 10/10 for style, but minus several million for bad execution, eh?

Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
We've got all the police in the sector looking for us, and we stop to pick up hitchhikers? 10 out of 10 for style, but minus several million for good thinking.

Methinks someone's channeling H2G2.

Rolling Eyes
Intentional once more. H2G2 is just such an awesome show/ book/ series/ movie. Smile
I know, I did read the topic Good Idea
please back on topic. Anyone try this out yet or not?
I worked with it for a short while, and I found it to be rather impressive. Nice job! You seem to have improved the speed a bit since the previous version.
Is there an update on this? The links don't work. Just wondering, because I'd like to try it out.
wow what happened all the links broke and and its been 5500 days since the last update Neutral
Repeater wrote:
wow what happened all the links broke
This is what we call "link rot".
Repeater wrote:
its been 5500 days since the last update Neutral
This is what we call a "dead project".

Backup your stuff to multiple websites and archive it if you don't want this happening to your projects.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours