Should jsTIfied have sound?
Yes
 75%  [ 12 ]
I don't know
 0%  [ 0 ]
What do you mean by "sound" on a calculator?!?!?!
 12%  [ 2 ]
No, it's not needed.
 12%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

I was trying to test my Omnicalc music program using jsTIfied, but jsTIfied doesn't do sound! Sad , would it be possible to use sound with jsTIfied? I have Omnicalc installed on the emulator, and my syntax is correct (I pulled it off of my calculator), and it works on my calculator.
Any tips, or anything will help me.
Wabbitemu supports sound, but with a delay. So if your program only does sound or doesn't need the sound to be synced with the screen, you can use Wabbitemu for your tests.
But I agree that if jsTIfied doesn't support sound, that would be a great feature to be added Wink
yeah it will be cool to have sound cause then i mustent tes t sound progs on my calc
I have Wabbitemu, but I can't use it on EVERY computer.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours