Hey I used StatSprite and it printed the sprite just as I wanted but I have a question:
How can I use the data in L1 and L2 to redraw the sprites in my program?

This is your program right?
basically, you just recall the L1 and L2 data into your program and setup a Stat sprite with it.

and yeah its my program. Im glad someone noticed it
Never saw that before. Looks cool!
it just got added yesterday. thanks
Yeah, but hasn't the TIFreakWare page been there for a while?
oh...you meant that...yeah
Laughing I thought so. Smile
Ohhh I see. Thanks for giving me the link. It clears things up nicely, as well as providing other examples of sprites.

EDIT: OK using the new information provided, I used the program and it did the sprite just as expected, with one problem. It gives me ERR: DIM MISMATCH. What gives? Great program by the way.
can I see your code for calling it? my guess is that it has to do with the order you use stuff...
OK but I copied it just as it was in the web page. L1 and L2 are generated by your program, and L3 and A were just some empty lists I had lying around. Here's the code:

Code:

:augment(L3,L1+3->L3
:augment(LA,L2+3->LA
:Plot1(Scatter,L1,L2, .
:Plot2(Scatter,L3,LA, .
couple of things: you made sure to store L1 and L2 in the program right?

and what are the dimesions of L3 and LA
Make sure that L1 and L2 are the same dimension (number of elements) as are L3 and LA.
Well it was just to see if the stat sprite thing worked. L1 and L2 were provided by your program, and right after using it I would run the program to test the sprites. It works just fine now. But it seems rather limited though. You only have three stat plots, and two of them are being used. Or is there some better way of doing this?
use one for terrain, one for characters. be creative Smile

there's a lot that you can do with this. problem solving is good Very Happy
Y'know, this is a pretty ingenious use of the stat plot, elfprince. Smile
thanks
Something1990: you can swap different lists in and out of the stat plots, and you can have up to 999 pixels on per plot...
and you can maintain different lists for different characters and append them all together for display
Exactly, that's what I'm saying.
Can they all be on the screen at the same time? Isn't it like a Y= in that when you replace it a new line comes up?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours