how's your archive coming?
Good, are you ready for what we were talking about in the emails?
yup. sounds good
You are now a temporary admin. To add files: go to the Admin CP, choose Archives Integrity, then select a program. Always select the 83+ version if there is an 83 and 83+ version. Also, if it has 83+ and 83, fill in the 83 directory and filename in the secondary dropdown/input box. You can get any missing info, eg title, description, screenies, etc from http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/authors/60/6077.html . For the author, simply enter the digit '2'. (That's my user_id). For screenshots, enter the five digit ticalc.org IDs separated by |s, like 26530|26531. Use the 83+ version for the screenshot numbers if there are 83+/83 versions. If screenshots aren't in there, just let me know and I'll upload it. I'll be working on the same thing; I'll start from the bottom, and you start from the top. Leave any program you're unsure about and I'll take care of it.
okay. Ill start as soon as possible
should I include download statistics?

[edit;}

I just found a bug.

I was adding DCS Pong, and realized I hadn't included the screeny. I went back and found the edit file button. I navigated through and found DCS Pong in the 83 Assembly Games folder, right where I put it. Then I clicked to edit it, and it brought me too Alouette. Exclamation I think something is wrong....
Oh yeah, I noticed that the other day, but I forgot to fix it. Thanks for reminding me.
do they all go to Alouette? lol

Also,. should I enter in the download number from TiCalc.org?
No, just leave it. That way when I add the numbers I wont end up with abnormally high numbers. Smile
so is the edit file bug fixed?
No, but I'll do that now.
awesome, so I should be able to work on this tonight
Almighty. I fixed the orphaned DCSpong but not the screenies for it.
I can handle the screenies Smile

[EDIT]
uh.oh.

Im still getting Alouette for every program in there.

also,

when I was looking to see how many programs were acting p I got this :

Quote:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cemetech/public_html/programs/archives.php on line 176

Admininistrator Tools: [ Admin Panel | Edit This Page ]

Current Directory: TI-83+/TI-84+ Assembly Images

Download / Learn More Program Name and Description

/83plus/asm/media/ Parent Directory
That just means it's an empty dir. I didn't teach it how to handle empty bottom directories yet.
it is still wierd that Im getting Alouette....
Gah! The problem was a single = instead of a ==. Crying
uBer-w00tness
Is it working for ya now? I'm going to try to get a couple entries done todayl.
sort of....it says that both Alouette and Phoenix DE are missing...both are there.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours