a brute force solver probobly would in an onefficiand build before optimization
Inefficient speed-wise, but actually smaller.
Often in programs like these you either sacrifice speed for size or size for space, you just have to get the right balance (if it is small anyways just go with speed).
KermMartian wrote:
Hmm, that's an excellent point. Well, what would you want the BASIC programs to have access to? Sprite routines, I guess, maybe some basic CALCnet2 stuff, perhaps some GUI stuff, and I suppose some program tools like arc/unarch. Anything else?

multiple keyPress detection.

Fast circles.

rectangle drawing.

support for hex sprites.
I can easily do all of those, actually. Awesome. Smile
and of course the previously mentioned network/gui access.

btw, have you implemented cursor switching yet?
I have not, but I shall. It will be written when I do the interactive part of the GUI stuff.
pwnsome.
And by fast circles, could you do something like instcircle, those don't only form fast, i think they are more accurate than those formed by the normal command Laughing
instcirc was what I was referring too. Razz
Doors CS already contains most of the routines that InstCirc uses, so it will add very few bytes to implement it.
What type of routines does instcircle use? Confused
A bunch of the Ion ones - iGetPixel, iFastCopy, etc.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 7 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours