how can i edit the name of a add-in ?
The only sane way to edit the name of an Add-In is to recompile it. In theory you could also hex-edit the binary, but that's a pain.
KermMartian wrote:
The only sane way to edit the name of an Add-In is to recompile it. In theory you could also hex-edit the binary, but that's a pain.

how can i hide a add-in from the menu?
marcosnarcos wrote:

Requires a computer and cable, but what works for me is changing the filename extension. For clarity, I just add `.disabled` after the original name.
marcosnarcos wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

I'd recommend gbl08ma's Utilities.
After enabling advanced tools (SET UP -> Show advanced tools), open the addin manager in M&S and press CHANGE (F1) to hide/show the selected addin from the main menu.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours