well technically, it isn't blockland, but its legos, and its 3d on the computer:

I made the entire instruction booklet using LPub and POV.
Nice! I feel like building that in BL. Smile
Ill send you the instructions tomorrow
Awesome, did you use LDraw at all?
thats what I made it with. I sent you the instructions. let me know if you want the LDraw file too....not that it will do you any good in blockland....or since I remember you saying you couldn't get LDraw to work.
I didn't try super hard, perhaps I'll just check out the img renderings of the LEGO instructions.
the renderings are beautiful. made them with POV
There's a Lego Digital Designer thing that I think does stuff like this. I haven't used it though, just heard of it.
Kuro wrote:
There's a Lego Digital Designer thing that I think does stuff like this. I haven't used it though, just heard of it.

It is teh suck. No flexibility at all.
LDraw is an open standard.....LDD can only use official pieces from lego and is missing quite a few. plus there are actually people who use LDraw.
gah, double post. I use LDraw a little bit now
elfprince13 wrote:
LDraw is an open standard.....LDD can only use official pieces from lego and is missing quite a few. plus there are actually people who use LDraw.

Not to mention you can't rotate, skew, etc arbitrarily like Blockland or (?)LDraw.
yeah...LDraw is awesome....it even has a tool for rendering hoses.

A Ldraw to Blockland model converter would be cool Smile
! Definitely! or visa versa.
or both ways Very Happy
I got around to looking at those instructions made with LDraw - woot!!
thanks. think you'll be able to make it in blockland?
Yeah, the only thing I'll need to omit are those wheels; there are no wheel bricks yet. Although....I could probably make it as a vehicle. Very Happy
that would be awesome Very Happy
Does is move along wheelwise or fly? The hard parts would be the canopy and wheels.

Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours