To the best of my knowledge, this is bugfree. Please go through, run it, put it through its paces, and try to make it crash. Run Ion programs, give it MOS programs, mess with folders. I believe that most of the problems were being caused by a faulty sort routine. Have fun!

Download:
Doors CS 5.4 Beta 5
Did you figure out anything with the losing memory bug?
That's the only thing that's completely stumping me. If you want, I can test it with the current beta in case I inadvertantly fixed whatever was causing it.
If you get a chance. I might try to dl the shell while at lunch, as I need to load SM68k to my 89 to test anyways... Smile

Maybe you got lucky...
That would be cool. Smile I hope I get some positive feedback on this so apping can begin.
lol, understood. Lunch in 40 minutes and counting... Smile
Hehe, I'll refrain from putting the countdown in my sig like for that tc1100 auction. Smile
will test at home
Go for it. Smile
Stupid computer, it wouldn't start up... <_< Kept giving me an iexplorer error... Mad I will be able to check it out tonight... Before SG-1... Very Happy
Fair enough. Can't wait. Smile
I'll test it later. Will be nice to see how it works (and it goes on the emulator, I am nerveous about putting it on my calc after the last time)
Definitely, I recommend backing up and/or emulating first.
Bad bug:

Haveing more than 6 games/programs on the screen, I scrolled down, then put the mouse all the way at the top of the screen to scroll up. The screen cleared, and the first time it happened, all the names of the programs were replaced with garbage. The second time, required me to pull the batteries. Once I get all of my Pokemon stuff back on the calc, I will see if the memory error still exists...

Edit:

Kerm, you are going to Crying... It is still there...
/me Cryings

Alrighty, I'll see if I can duplicate that scroll bug. Any problems running Ion programs, making folders, etc?
I can confirm TI-Freak's bug. Whenever I scroll down (using +) then try to scroll back up (using -) the screen goes blank and the names of all of the programs turn to garbage.

It still displays calcdb2 which is a Krolypto variable.

Edit: The entire scroll up feature is buggy. Even when I use the scroll bar, it doesn't scroll up it scrolls down! And sometimes it even crashes.

Edit2: Ugg. The scrolling feature has now caused my ram to be cleared. I don't exactly feel like resending it right now. I'll give you more feedback later.
id test it... but... cant Sad..... Mad TI-84+ SE is gone
Chipmaster wrote:
I can confirm TI-Freak's bug. Whenever I scroll down (using +) then try to scroll back up (using -) the screen goes blank and the names of all of the programs turn to garbage.

It still displays calcdb2 which is a Krolypto variable.

Edit: The entire scroll up feature is buggy. Even when I use the scroll bar, it doesn't scroll up it scrolls down! And sometimes it even crashes.

Edit2: Ugg. The scrolling feature has now caused my ram to be cleared. I don't exactly feel like resending it right now. I'll give you more feedback later.

I was almost positive I had fixed the scroll bug. I'd better check that I published the correct version. Shock
KermMartian wrote:
/me Cryings

Alrighty, I'll see if I can duplicate that scroll bug. Any problems running Ion programs, making folders, etc?

Sorry, After confirming the other problem, I got rid of it, cause I went back to work on Pokemon... Sorry... If I can free up another calc, I might try again...
Fair enough. I'll get on that scroll bug first.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours