What brand of calculator do you guys use
Texas Instrument
 70%  [ 19 ]
Sharp
 0%  [ 0 ]
Casio
 29%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 27

What calculator do you guys use? I use a TI 89 Titanium and a TI Nspire CX CAS. I currently like the TI 89 better.
My favorite calculators:
- Casio Prizm for creating beautiful color programs in C
- The TI-84+SE for general math and monochrome z80 programming
- The TI-83+SE for calculator modding.
- (Soon!) The TI-84+CSE for programming a z80 in color.
I find the TI Nspire a little tricky to use as the commands are all moved and some options are fricking hidden under menus!
I rarely use the standard Windows Calculator. I typically use Xcas/giac, although now I will try to understand Matlab.

(If you mean graphing calcs) TI89 for in-class math, Prizm for in-room math, TI84+SE for GlassOS.
You left out HP Sad
seana11 wrote:
You left out HP Sad
That doesn't really do anything to answer the question in the original post, though. Try not to clog up topics with answers like that, please.
for what i use? i have used NSpires, 84s, and 73s. 84 is still ever the best, to me.

what i like? i cant really say, because i havent ever used a casio, and never have heard of a Sharp.
I voted TI but since we couldn't vote on two answers at once I didn't vote for Casio, since I use it less. I mostly use the TI-84 Plus, TI-Nspire CX (only for gaming. I hate the overall interface) and PRIZM.
I have a TI-84 Plus and a TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours