I'll keep you guys posted when I get it. I may require more help on the installation, not that Kllrnohj's explanation wasn't thorough, in case something goes wrong (which I don't forsee).
when actually installing the card don't forget to do common stuff (see below) like grounding yourself (touch something metal thats grounded - such as the case chasis), don't force it (use adequete force, but if the card starts torquing you are pushing too hard, and need to exame whats in the way)
IF it comes with a manual - READ IT (hopefully it has nice little pictures to follow of installing the card)
some things to keep in mind while installing:
1) never ever ever put something in the slot right next to the card (2 slot space is a good idea if you can spare the PCI slots)
2) try to maintain touching the case to continually ground yourself
3) carpet == bad
4) sock feet == bad
5) gentle force only!
6) don't forget to plug it in (i think it requires a molex connector, the card should have one somewhere near one of the sides - look for a spare one from your PSU)
7) if problems you don't expect, STOP and ASK FOR HELP (hey, $150 would be a shame to lose to a n00b mistake )
screw down the bracket!
9) you might need to "unlock" the AGP slot first - its that tab on the end of the brown slot