What do you think of this idea?
OMG! I sooooo needed/wanted this!
 0%  [ 0 ]
I am apethic.
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good idea. / It is a good start.
 50%  [ 1 ]
I have a problem with this, and I will explain in the comments with the subject "problem w idea"
 0%  [ 0 ]
I can't wait until you release this... hurry plz.
 0%  [ 0 ]
What? jet322 is actually making another program/post? OMG!
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't know what to say. Literally.
 50%  [ 1 ]
None of the above, and I will comment with the subject "another vote"
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Well, echo the tile, and you get a good idea of what I am doing here. So this is a math solver for PRIZM basic. It solves about fourty types of math problems. I thought about it randomly, and I realized that I haven't been on my PRIZM in awhile. So I decided to start a "collaboration" with my PRIZM and my Android tablet. Like the "collaboration" with my rockbox media player and my Android tablet. So......? Questions? Comments? Concerns? Crisis?
Can you define the collaboration between the Prizm and your tablet a bit more? Like, will they communicate? Etc.
LQTM. Alex, the collaboration is basically that my Android tablet supports USB host, and I have a file explorer, so I can use my tablet as if it were like a mini seven inch computer. Nothing really fancy. Just the fancy wording. Sorry about that.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours