1. I have a TI-30 stat calculator that wont turn on, does anyone know a reset for it? Or, does anyone know who I might be able to send it to for repair?

2. I purchased a TI-92 within the last several months, when I bought it I was told that it was a TI-92 Plus. The person that sold it to me wasnt truthful about it, and wont respond to my emails. The TI works, just wondering if I could turn this into a Plus?

Thanks in advance!

kaisnut
I updated your topic title. You had held shift when you typed 2 and I added the word "Seperate".

For your first issue, have you changed the batteries? Silly question but I feel like its a common problem. Especially since my friend bought a "non functioning" TI-89 at a thrift store and got it to work with new batteries.
The TI-30 is most likely batteries, and if it isn't its most likely not worth sending in to get fixed. Just buy a new one, it'll be cheaper.

As for the TI-92 I'd contact the seller about it not being a Plus version and see if you can at least get some of your money back. That said you can turn a regular TI-92 into a plus version if you manage to acquire a Plus Module. The issue there is I've never seen a Plus Module for sale that isn't already plugged into a TI-92.
TheStorm wrote:
As for the TI-92 I'd contact the seller about it not being a Plus version and see if you can at least get some of your money back.
It sounds like he already tried, and the seller was unresponsive.
Quote:
That said you can turn a regular TI-92 into a plus version if you manage to acquire a Plus Module. The issue there is I've never seen a Plus Module for sale that isn't already plugged into a TI-92.
BrandonW said he has a set of watched searches for TI-92 Plus modules on eBay, and it has been years since he has seen one. Sad You might be out of luck on that. Out of curiosity, what TI-92 Plus features that the TI-92 lacks are you looking for?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours