krazylegodrummer56 wrote:
shouldn't someone put the codes or INSIGHT onto wikiPrizm so people can find it easier?
That's an excellent idea! Would you be so kind as to do so?
What the heck I have 44 screen shots of the different codes and bars might as well get started slowly.
Where can I put them in?(which page)
What the heck I have 44 screen shots of the different codes and bars might as well get started slowly.
Whoa, you already took all those screenshots? My hat is off to you for having that much patience! Let me know if you need any help on the Wiki side of things. You have an account. right?
No I do not have a wiki account.
where would I go about making one?
No I do not have a wiki account.
where would I go about making one?
I'll have to make one for you. Please PM me your email address and desired WikiPrizm username, or just tell me on SAX. I think this would be a good page for it:

http://prizm.cemetech.net/index.php?title=FKey_Bitmaps
Ok so I want to display the score on the side, in the challenge modes, but I don't know what syscall if any to use. Is there a syscall that does this? If so can I get a link to it. If not can you guys suggest an idea or two?
Do neither PrintMiniFix nor PrintXY work for you? If your problem is displaying a number, you need to use a routine like itoa() or sprintf() to first convert the number to a string, then print that. If you're just printing integers, you could also write your own simplified itoa() pretty easily.
Yes they work but I want to display an integer.
Well, then I already answered that part of the question. Smile Did you have any followups with trying to use itoa(), strtod(), sprintf(), or any of the similar alternatives?
What are they? and what do they do? I am not that fluent in C yet and so will take the chance to learn more about it when I can.
*Bump*
how would you call run matrix from a program? Also would it be possible to call run matrix like it does in eactivity, where you can switch back to the add-in it is in? Or is that not discovered yet?
*Bump*
how would you call run matrix from a program? Also would it be possible to call run matrix like it does in eactivity, where you can switch back to the add-in it is in? Or is that not discovered yet?
I don't believe we know how to do that yet, but l wouldn't be surprised if one of my esteemed colleagues such as gbl08ma might be able to correct me on that.
APP_RunMatrix or something like that. I think it is on libfxcg already, and its header is on app.h.
KermMartian wrote:
Well, then I already answered that part of the question. Smile Did you have any followups with trying to use itoa(), strtod(), sprintf(), or any of the similar alternatives?

What are they? and what do they do? I am not that fluent in C yet and so will take the chance to learn more about it when I can.
The easiest way to do things would be to use sprintf():

Code:
   char somestring[32];
   sprintf(somestring,"%d",someint);
Give that a try and see if that does the trick for you.
So before I try that, one question where would I put the variable that holds the int needed to be converted? A.K.A. what would go where?
*BUMP*
What colors does DrawCircle use and how would you call the colors?
*BUMP*
What colors does DrawCircle use and how would you call the colors?

Are you talking about the DrawCircle routine form the useful routines? If so, there are a bunch of different colors you can use with COLOR_. You can also use this for specific RGB:

Code:
int RGBColor(int r, int g, int b)   
{   
  return ((r / 8) << 11) | ((g / 4) << 5) | (b / 8);   
}

It works well in my programs.
Yes it is the one from useful routines. And I have tried

Code:

DrawCircle(10,10,35,COLOR_RED);
Bdisp_PutDisp_DD();

is this supposed to work? and if not how would I make it work?
Yes it is the one from useful routines. And I have tried

Code:

DrawCircle(10,10,35,COLOR_RED);
Bdisp_PutDisp_DD();

is this supposed to work? and if not how would I make it work?

It should work. I don't see anything wrong with it. Is it not working?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours