i have it so it executes at a button press but it dosent happen.
also is it a filled circle or an unfilled circle?
krazylegodrummer56 wrote:
i have it so it executes at a button press but it dosent happen.
also is it a filled circle or an unfilled circle?

Hmm... It's unfilled. Can you post your if statement with the circle routine?

Code:

if(key == KEY_PRGM_RETURN) {
    DrawCircle( 10, 10, 35, COLOR_RED);
    Bdisp_PutDisp_DD();
}

Here it is.

Code:

if(key == KEY_PRGM_RETURN) {
    DrawCircle( 10, 10, 35, COLOR_RED);
    Bdisp_PutDisp_DD();
}

Here it is.

Are you just pressing the button and not holding it? If it's in your loop, I think you'd have to hold it it down for it to show up.
just pressing it and no you wouldn't have to hold it for it to show up.
Have you tried holding it down? Just to see if it would show?
you shouldn't have to hold it down. I just did a test to see what would execute it (holding it down or just pressing it) and pressing it worked fine.
*Bump*
Icons for newest project, Connect Four:
Selected:

Unselected:
*Bump*
Selected:

Unselected:

Why four icons and not just one?

And how did Tic-Tac-Toe go?
Compynerd255 wrote:
*Bump*
Selected:

Unselected:

Why four icons and not just one?

And how did Tic-Tac-Toe go?

What do you mean by four Icons? it's only two.
And Tic tac toe went good. Any updates that might happen now will be cosmetic.

What do you mean by four Icons? it's only two.
And Tic tac toe went good. Any updates that might happen now will be cosmetic.

I mean why have four copies of the same checker when you only need one (or three, if you're thinking of having a row of the whole thing on the top and cutting it up).

And that's good to hear about tic-tac-toe. Smile
Didn't think about that. Thanks for the input, seeing as this isn't released yet I can change it without hassle.
By the way, I recommend taking a look at the Prizm icon design guidelines; you should leave blank areas underneath where the name and index will appear.
Will do Kerm, and I think I will do a row of 4 pieces (red, red, red, black) down the center.
Will do Kerm, and I think I will do a row of 4 pieces (red, red, red, black) down the center.

Oh, whoops! I totally misunderstood the conversation - I thought you were talking about sprites, not the program icon. In that case, what you have up there looks totally fine. Smile
Compynerd255 wrote:

Oh, whoops! I totally misunderstood the conversation - I thought you were talking about sprites, not the program icon. In that case, what you have up there looks totally fine. Smile

Well I could still change it a bit to follow the icon guidelines.
*Bump*

How do you save scores, like in raptor or tetrizm?
Also what would be an easier way of checking to see if some one has four in a row or someone almost has four in a row without a TON of if statements?
*Bump*

How do you save scores, like in raptor or tetrizm?
Also what would be an easier way of checking to see if some one has four in a row or someone almost has four in a row without a TON of if statements?
Well, there are four types of cases: vertical columns, horizontal rows, ul-to-lr diagonals, and ll-to-ur diagonals. How is your board stored? For saving scores (in Tetrizm) or state (in Graph3DP), I use MCS files, which are documented on the Wiki:
http://prizm.cemetech.net/index.php/Using_the_File_System#Main_Memory_2
My board is in an array

Code:
int board [6][6] = 0;

And I'll check out that page when I get home.
*Bump*

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 6 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours