_player1537 wrote:
It all seems to be working now. I was able to transfer DCS from my filesystem, a DCS Basic program from SourceCoder, and then run it all correctly.
Excellent, glad to hear it. Thanks for checking that for me.
Quote:
Well, except for that weird bug that keeps showing up, where DCS Basic programs using the GUIMouse immediately exit if I press Left, which I think you said had something to do with Left and Sto> or Clear being in the same scanline.
Yes, that's my suspicion. I'll try to get some time to look into that, since I've never seen it before.
*bump* jsTIfied can now directly load files from the Cemetech Archives, and if other sites implement the functionality, from other community websites. You can test this functionality by going to most files in the Cemetech archives, scrolling to the bottom, and choosing either "Test entire contents in jsTIfied calculator emulator", or clicking one of the icons to load single files to jsTIfied.
That's a great feature, good to see it added to Cemetech for jsTIfied Wink
Kerm, I found this to be a very nifty addition after having a little play with it.

Quote:
jsTIfied can now directly load files from the Cemetech Archives, and if other sites implement the functionality, from other community websites.

Is it likely that we'll be seeing such functionality on ticalc given that you mentioned it? It would not only be a nifty feature, but drive a lot of traffic towards cemetech.
ElectronicsGeek wrote:
Kerm, I found this to be a very nifty addition after having a little play with it.

Quote:
jsTIfied can now directly load files from the Cemetech Archives, and if other sites implement the functionality, from other community websites.

Is it likely that we'll be seeing such functionality on ticalc given that you mentioned it? It would not only be a nifty feature, but drive a lot of traffic towards cemetech.
It's definitely something I'm going to bring up with them. Smile
Good good. It would be an awesome thing to have on the community's flagship archive site.
I dumped the Ti 84+ C SE rom using rom8x, and I got the resulting rom file.
However, when uploading that file to jsTIfied, all I got was a black screen, nothing else. No keypress seemed to do anything. I looked at the CPU part, and nothing seemed to be moving.

Any idea what could be happening? How can I tell if the rom is corrupted?
Hi:
I just followed the steps to get the emulator on my iphone but the screen in the calculator is totally black. Sad Can you help?
Thanks!
Doug
Which version of the iPhone ?
You followed everything listed here: http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8778

?
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
I have the iphone 5.
I do realize that I forgot to accept the terms and after I did that the black screen did go white but when I pressed the calculator's buttons it did not respond in the calculator's display.
I am using my ti83+ rom file. This seems to display without a problem.

Doug
It's working like a charm. Awesome! Thanks so much.
I have a feeling, I'm embarrassed to say, that I did not press the on key to start. Doh!
Thanks again for your help.
douggate wrote:
It's working like a charm. Awesome! Thanks so much.
I have a feeling, I'm embarrassed to say, that I did not press the on key to start. Doh!
Thanks again for your help.
Haha, glad to hear it's working now. The emulator actually presses its own ON button automatically when you first load a ROM image, but I guess it didn't work that time.
Sorry I took so long to respond I was unavailable for a while, I'm glad it's working now though Smile If you have any other questions, suggestions or anything. Please post!
Just wondering if you have had a chance to extend some of the 84C features given the development progress of DCS8?
I'm not sure what you mean, mostly because I think you've posted in the wrong topic and I'm tie to tie your post to jsTIfied. If you could post in the correct topic or make your point clearer in relation to jsTIfied that would be awesome Smile
Ahh it appears that you ninja's me since my question was directed at Kerm (and thus makes little sense when read after your reply).

jsTIfied is a valuable emulator however TI-84+CSE support is still a WIP.
tr1p1ea wrote:
Ahh it appears that you ninja's me since my question was directed at Kerm (and thus makes little sense when read after your reply).

jsTIfied is a valuable emulator however TI-84+CSE support is still a WIP.
The only WIP part is that I use the canvas as a GRAM buffer for the LCD, which precludes me from things like 160x120 support. I suspect that specific feature is what you're requesting. Smile
You read well between the lines Kerm Smile.

Either way i have been using jsTIfied quite frequently and its very valuable.
Here are my current to-do items for jsTIfied:
[ ] Add an intermediate GRAM buffer
-- [ ] First use that to directly populate the LCD canvas
-- [ ] Save that instead of the LCD on quit
-- [ ] Add flags for inversion and variables for half-res mode
[ ] Fix alignment of drag-n-drop overlays on monochrome models
[ ] Add direct POST interface, switch Cemetech archives to it
-- [ ] Remove callback interface?
-- [ ] Implement security for a reduced featureset for TI-Planet embedding
[ ] Look into fixing GIF issues, especially frame data overcropping and color fudging
[ ] Make registers read-write in debugger
[ ] Make memory read-write in debugger
[ ] Fix jr and some bit commands in disassembler view
[ ] Make page mappings read-write in debugger
[ ] Fix sequential program loading for the TI-84+CSE
[ ] Look into Calc84's force-loading problem
[ ] Add data watchpoints and multiple breakpoints

Did I miss anything?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 16
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours