Debugger feature request for myself: I am constantly writing myself little Javascript segments that look like
Code:
for(var i=0; i < i6.rom.length; i++) { if (i6.rom[i] == 0xbc && i6.rom[i+1] == 0x4 && i6.rom[i+2] == 0xf1) { console.log(i.toString(16)); } }
Putting a Search in RAM/ROM feature in jsTIfied would help me a lot.
I created a screenshot for my Yahtzee game in jStified and it rendered poorly. The graphics appear gray in spots, not how they should, and at one point, my screen jumps down. This behavior is exclusive to jStified. Repeated testing on my calculator could not replicate it. The screenshot is below.

** Glitches exclusive to animated screenshot. Normal are fine**

I just realized how nice the LCD rendering is. It's cool that I can even see the grid lines between pixel rows. Smile
Travis wrote:
I just realized how nice the LCD rendering is. It's cool that I can even see the grid lines between pixel rows. Smile

Indeed, jsTIfied (and wabbit), has very nice LCD emulation.
Thanks, Travis. Smile I strove to make the emulation, including the LCD, as accurate as possible.
I think there's a small bug in the emulator variable list: the lists should be L1 through L6 and |LX.

I'm emulating a freshly reset 2.55MP on the latest version of Chrome for Mac.
lirtosiast wrote:
I think there's a small bug in the emulator variable list: the lists should be L1 through L6 and |LX. [...] I'm emulating a freshly reset 2.55MP on the latest version of Chrome for Mac.
I believe I have repaired this, as well as the filenames used for exported variables.
I've some suggestions for the debugger, because it was a pain to debug an ASM program for the CSE
1) Load automatically the equates file, based on the loaded ROM, that replaces the address for bcalls( etc
2) Automatically follow the executed address (pc), rather than just going forward, because if you now make a jump, you need to click on "PC" to get the current address
3) For me, the "Step over" either doesn't function, or I don't know how to use it. When I want to jump over a "djnz", I want it such that it loops around until B=0, and then going to the next address, but if I click on "Step over", it runs or whatever.
Noticed a bug using my System Tools program.

TI-83/4 Plus/SE
Using Doors CS 7.2 with libraries

using
Code:
det(4,2
in a While loop will give the correct ID (ex. 0434000000) for the first iteration but will give an incorrect ID (ex. 0030000000) the following iterations.
Hi everyone! Thanks for all of your work on jsTIfied! I teach in a high school math department, and we are all thrilled to discover your work.

I've got it working great on Mac in Chrome, with custom programs uploaded etc. I followed directions to download the rom as a .jpeg file, moved it over to my iPhone7 Plus via dropbox. Uploaded the rom and got the correct skin to load, but it won't turn on. I can press keys and get them to light up red but it's otherwise non-reactive.

I'm using Chrome on ios 10 with the .jpg rom.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Derek
Could you try tapping on the screen to turn it on? Maybe even running a reset and then attempting to turn it on.

Does it work in Safari?
Eeems wrote:
Could you try tapping on the screen to turn it on? Maybe even running a reset and then attempting to turn it on.

Does it work in Safari?

Tapping on the screen worked! All set now. Sorry if that was in the documentation somewhere and I missed it :-)

Thanks again,
Derek
Glad to hear that that helped! Tapping on the screen is equivalent to pushing the calculator's [ON] key, to make it easier to turn the calculator on without finding [ON]. Since the [ON] key itself should also work, though, please do mention if it wasn't functioning for you!
Dear Sir,

How can I save the program after writing on my iphone?

When I close the Safari and reopen it, the program will be erased and not exist.

Please assist.

Andy Chan
andysmile wrote:
How can I save the program after writing on my iphone?

When I close the Safari and reopen it, the program will be erased and not exist.
Are you using SourceCoder (the editor, like typing in a document) or jsTIfied (the calculator emulator, like typing on a real calculator)? If you're using SourceCoder, you can export the program as a .8xp. If you're using jsTIfied, you can do the same thing, but jsTIfied should also be saving its state between when you close the jsTIfied page and re-open it on the same device.
Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculatori
want to learn about asm on the ti 83-plus give me everything
also i was wondering if i can copy code that another machene can reas and move it to the calculator?
Seegreatness wrote:
Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculatori
want to learn about asm on the ti 83-plus give me everything
also i was wondering if i can copy code that another machene can reas and move it to the calculator?
Your post is borderline incomprehensible, but I'll do my best to interpret it.

Learning ASM for the TI-83 Plus: Take a look at Learn TI-83 Plus Assembly in 28 Days
Copy code that another machine can read and move it to the calculator: You can port C programs to the TI-84 Plus CE. For just about every other language, you'll need to re-write the program in ASM or TI-BASIC.
guys what does it means by saying load your ROM image
i mean what is a ROM image
thanks
and also is mateo back yet
huykhang wrote:
guys what does it means by saying load your ROM image
i mean what is a ROM image
thanks
and also is mateo back yet

The ROM image is a copy of your calculator, which is necesary to run an emulator. Because it is illegal to download it, you have to create the ROM image yourself from your calculator, which can be done with rom8x. If you have more questions, feel free to ask!
can i use the rom8x for my TI-84+ CE?
thanks

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 14 of 16
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours