After 4 1/2 years of training in various martial arts academies, I have finally achieved the rank of Second Degree Recommended Black Belt. And there was much rejoicing Very Happy

Left to right: My brother Michael, one of my instructors Mr.Hasse, and finally me.
Wow, that's awesome. I took Karate at one point, but I never made it past orange belt. I just never got into it. Good stuff. Good Idea
You're the scary-looking person on the far right?
Yes, that would be me Smile
I made it to green before I quit.

Only a few colors to black after that...
A few is anything between 3 and 12 Laughing
Very Happy By 'weird' did you mean 'short', Jpez? Very Happy Just Joking
Confused There was no mention of the word 'weird' in this topic at all...
weird == scary?
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Confused There was no mention of the word 'weird' in this topic at all...
I think Kerm just finds you weird Laughing Either that or short Just Joking
KermMartian wrote:
Very Happy By 'weird' did you mean 'short', Jpez? Very Happy Just Joking
Confused I think that was 2 simultaneous Freudian slips on your part, Kerm. You think I say "weird" too much and that Ult Dev is short (since you're 6'3"). Evil or Very Mad
Hey! I'm the second tallest guy in the picture! Razz
A logician might point out that you're also the second shortest in the picture. Laughing
I meant 'scary', not 'weird'.
KermMartian wrote:
A logician might point out that you're also the second shortest in the picture. Laughing
I meant 'scary', not 'weird'.

And KermMartian, being 6'3", might point out that all three are short as compared to him. Razz
Exactly, that was my point in that post. Very Happy
Hey, get a load of this; one of my instructors offered me a job as an instructor at his academy and said that "I can go work for him, and I don't even have to go to college!" Laughing
awesome...

and does you instructor know his name means Mr. Hate? (just some constructive insight)

congrats!
Nice!

You could kick my a in like .2 seconds. lol
My +3 shield of 1337ness would protect me from you... Evil or Very Mad
lol... i'm sure it would...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours