Note: Mini and minimini font does line wrapping. Use this to your advantage.

nano editing, not sure. I might actually make my own routine using the line wrapping of printminimini.
I have a great idea! Let the editing be done by the great prizm-basic editor. Then make an add-in that changes the extension of the file type of the program to .int or whatever type you wanted. Would this be a good text editor? Or instead of the program editor use the eActivity editor. Would this actually work?
AHelper wrote:
Note: Mini and minimini font does line wrapping. Use this to your advantage.

nano editing, not sure. I might actually make my own routine using the line wrapping of printminimini.

Details please. I know there's an upper x limit on printmini at least, but nothing more. So far I had to measure each word to see if it fits, and implemented line breaking that way. I know this isn't the thread to discuss this so feel free to PM me/open a new thread.
^ I'm not sure.
I have a pretty important question, would I be able to make an add-in that can change specific file types into other types? Clarification, could I change say a .g3e file into a .txt file or maybe even a .lua file but changing their file type?
You could use Bfile_RenameEntry to rename a file, but actually changing a file type (e.g. .doc to .pdf) is much more complicated.
zeldaking wrote:
^ I'm not sure.
Clarification, could I change say a .g3e file into a .txt file or maybe even a .lua file but changing their file type?

.g3e has a special header only rename doesnt work.
SimonLothar released in the last build of the insight a tool to convert g3e to txt oncalc, in fx_calculators_SuperH_based release 15.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours