I made an Etch-a-Sketch program as my first program in LuaZM. I will post screenshots when I can. Wink

For now, here is the dowload link:
http://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&id=775
Uploaded a new version, same download link.

It supports multiple keystrokes.
I get an error, "attempt to call local 'makeColor' (a nil value)"

Error on line 25.
Ahh, that's because you still have the old version of LuaZM.

You can download the new version here: http://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&id=770
And I did download it... probably the archive extraction software failed to overwrite the existing file.
Ah, ok. Yeah, try deleting the old version first.
It works now, I didn't select the option to overwrite existing files...
I like it. It is a great speed and I find it pretty fun.
krazylegodrummer56 wrote:

Thanks Smile

In version 2.0 I plan to allow users to save pictures they make with it. But I have to wait for LuaZM to get a file library.
It would be nice if you could make it so that you can do diagonals by pressing two buttons at once.
flyingfisch wrote:

Thanks Smile

In version 2.0 I plan to allow users to save pictures they make with it. But I have to wait for LuaZM to get a file library.
I'm actually considering using Souvik1997's capture function to provide a zmg.screenshot() function, although that wouldn't help you that much. After I do a bit of SEO on Cemetech this evening, I will try to work on the IO library.
Spenceboy98 wrote:
It would be nice if you could make it so that you can do diagonals by pressing two buttons at once.

You can with the newest version.
KermMartian wrote:
flyingfisch wrote:

Thanks Smile

I'm actually considering using Souvik1997's capture function to provide a zmg.screenshot() function, although that wouldn't help you that much. After I do a bit of SEO on Cemetech this evening, I will try to work on the IO library.

That will be in v.0.2, right?
Yes, that is the plan. The port is not as painful as I had imagined, other than needing to cripple things like the buffering-control function. The work parts are implementing special cases for stdio/stderr/stdin.
OK, cool.

Also, have you already released a version that fixes transparent sprites or is that in 0.2 also?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours