Hey, This is where the enduro is going! for those that remember the 2600 release of Enduro; I will be porting over the Codea Lua version of enduro with some tweaks to controls (obvious) and maybe even a difference in vehicles! all done and compiled in lua; or C...which ever seems easier for me to accomplish!

wish me luck
Sounds pretty cool; I am glad to hear that LuaZM is getting a lot of use already. For people like me who are not familiar with the game Enduro, what is it like and about?
It's an Atari racing game, but it was among the first that introduced day/night/fog/snow and a swerving/ moving track..it's just good old fashioned fun! Yes I'm hoping Luazm can handle the code, as it's almost ready now. I'm just needing to tweak the code for calc controls and maybe different colors as my iPad is 1024x768 HD And the prizm most certainly is not
Cool! Is it 3D or 2D?
Great, then good luck with it! And be sure to post in this topic if you get stuck with anything or have any questions.
Alrighty, and flyingfisch it's 2d but gives a pseudo "3d" appearance. And hey I told you Kerm that I'd find a use for Lua on the prizm!!!
Cool, I think i have played something like it Smile
Edit** here is the code I'm putting up with permission a.because it gets lost it my Dropbox and b.to show all the looooong 1,000 lines of code! Also going in "your projects area"

http://pastebin.com/y9qhmyJx

Edit by Kerm: changed that massive paste to a Pastebin.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours