That is excellent. I will definitely allow opening .txt files as well, then. And we also had a few LuaZM editors under way, one in Lua and one in C; I hope at least one sees the light of day soon. I'm afraid I've quite neglected LuaZM lately. With any luck it'll swing around on my project priorities again soon.
Sounds good!

Any chance there will be a zmg.drawCircleFilled() function in the next version?
flyingfisch wrote:
Sounds good!

Any chance there will be a zmg.drawCircleFilled() function in the next version?
I hadn't considered one, but I shall indeed consider it. Would anyone else be interested in such a function?
I would definitely like that function.

Also, I don't know if I reported this yet or not, but a lot of the time AC/on does not break out of the program like it should...
What size is the drawText() font?
Are there any plans to get lua module support soon?
- drawText() uses the MiniGlyph font.
- Lua modules: not soon
- AC/ON not breaking: duly noted.
KermMartian wrote:

- Lua modules: not soon

Why not?
Is there any way to save a lua program in LuaZM? (Sorry if this is a dumb question)
Thanks
PiPerson wrote:
Is there any way to save a lua program in LuaZM? (Sorry if this is a dumb question)
Thanks
Please stop necro-bumping topics throughout the Prizm subforum. Lua programs are typically written in a text editor, so if that's what you're asking, no, unfortunately, you cannot write and/or save Lua programs from within LuaZM.
Thank you.
If you were referring to me about necrobumping I was not trying to and I also don't know what that is.
PiPerson wrote:
Thank you.
If you were referring to me about necrobumping I was not trying to and I also don't know what that is.
Haha, how can you try not to if you don't know what it is? Necrobumping is when you resurrect long-idle topics; it's considered bad netiquette, because those topics are probably abandoned, unless you have a really good reason. A better approach is to start a new topic if it's a sufficiently important question, or ask on SAX chat (over on the left side) first, then create a topic if people say it's worth a topic.
Oh sorry Sad .
I know very little about that type of stuff (I only know what bumping is from reading the omnimaga site rules).
How do you create a topic?
On mobile view there is post new topic button before and reply to topic button both at the top and the bottom of the page (near goto pages lines). Best wishes

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 6 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours