I have a Ti-83 Plus and a Ti-82.
I have a TI-84 Plus CE
you's, I have a table for my calculator collection and the ones I want, linked on my website.

Linked : https://www.izder456.studio/calculators/collection

If for some reason you cannot see this, here :
Ti73 Explorer (round model)
Ti80
Ti81
Ti82
Ti82 Parcus
Ti83 Plus
Ti84 Plus CE (2015 model)
Ti84 Plus Silver Edition
Ti85
nspire
nspire CAS
Ti84 Keypad
nspire clickpad
nspire touchpad
nspire CAS touchpad
Voyage 200
TiKeyboard (very expensive on amazon atm $50! For a niche keyboard!!)

I also have this, I made for propping up my voyage 200 when I use the TiKeyboard with it :
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dHCBJml9PRlrRhgl9ZrjNFJNc7CuYB5Q?usp=sharing

EDIT :
I received my Ti85 from an eBay auction and have been messing around with assembly shells, It's fun!
Izder456 wrote:
you's, I have a table for my calculator collection and the ones I want, linked on my website.

Linked : https://www.izder456.studio/calculators/collection

If for some reason you cannot see this, here :
Ti73 Explorer (round model)
Ti80
Ti81
Ti82
Ti82 Parcus
Ti83 Plus
Ti84 Plus CE (2015 model)
Ti84 Plus Silver Edition
nspire
nspire CAS
Ti84 Keypad
nspire clickpad
nspire touchpad
nspire CAS touchpad
Voyage 200
TiKeyboard (very expensive on amazon atm $50! For a niche keyboard!!)

I also have this, I made for propping up my voyage 200 when I use the TiKeyboard with it :
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dHCBJml9PRlrRhgl9ZrjNFJNc7CuYB5Q?usp=sharing

Awesome! I made something similar for vintage comptuers Cool
Europa wrote:

could you link that too?
Izder456 wrote:
Europa wrote:

could you link that too?

It's actually an AppleWorks database on my Power Mac, but I could totally upload screenshots of it sometime soon Smile
https://i.postimg.cc/y8YycLv6/IMG-20200327-225827.jpg
I only get from OfferUp, Goodwill, Flea Markets, e.t.c. No amazon or eBay.
The names on them are mine(I'm not gonna resell or anything)
Their names in order from left to right...
TI-81
TI-73 Explorer
Voyage 200
TI 84 Plus CE
TI NSpire CX II
Very Happy
My collection: https://imgur.com/a/KLtLPdF

1990~1996 series:

One TI-82 was missing the screen cover, so I took one off a scrap TI-81.
Really need to get a TI-Presenter and try out the VSC 81 at some point.

1997~2015 series

TI-86 is my personal favourite.
Haven't gotten around to fixing the TI-89, so it's off.

The ones that don't graph:

-Abacus
-Musical calculator
-3 Scientifics
-Vintage 4-function (wish they still made bright displays with LEDs these days)
-Small and large printers

Not pictured: an uncountable number of 4-function calculators.
I took this picture back in september, and apparently didn't post it here. Up it goes
Hooloovoo wrote:
[Image with a million calculators]

Oh my!
I'm just going to leave these here:

I'm sure that isn't all of them, it's just the most recent pictures.
Awesome - do you have high res versions available?
tr1p1ea wrote:
Awesome - do you have high res versions available?

I'm afraid that's all I have right now. I need to go through each one and document the details, like date stamps, serial numbers, hardware revisions, etc.
I haven't made an update in a while... I'm in the process of putting together the most esoteric collection possible. Here are my latest acquisitions:
A TI-86 "Display Sample", which was used by presenters at the launch event to show off the new product in 1997. It is software version 1.0, which is quite a bit newer than the earliest known before that, which was 1.2. Due to some problems I've been having with tilp, I still haven't dumped it, but it will be interesting to compare it with 1.2 when possible.
I've dumped it, it is very close to 1.2, looks like only bugfixes.
Hardware-wise it is the same as the early TI-86s (9TILEOMB-30G MB and 9TILEOLB-30D LCDB)

A rare TI-81 Untethered Viewscreen VB variant. We found out about this variant in an earlier post by Cemetech user Pi Time, and I had to sift through thousands of TI-81s for months before one finally popped up. The low serial numbers suggest that there would only be a few production runs (probably less than 5000 units).

A Ti-Nspire CM-C DVT1 Prototype (The most common of the Nspire CM prototypes, but still an interesting calc) It is software version 3.1.0.319, which had not been spotted before. These aren't particularly rare because much like the TI-Nspire CAS+ PVT1.1, they were sent to classrooms as pilot tests, so they made and distributed somewhere around 1000 units. Interestingly, a chinese collector received one with the same version on cncalc.org a few days after I received mine, and the user dumped it, so I won't have to. As of yesterday, it is available for download on tiplanet here.
EDIT: Hooloovoo also just received one with the same version. It seems like a seller on ebay got a hold of a big handful of them.

You can click on the images to view them in full res.
Graphing calculators:
TI-80 (3.0, 4.0)
TI-80 ViewScreen (4.0)
TI-81 (1.8K x2)
TI-82
TI-83 ViewScreen (1.10)
TI-83 Plus (1.19)
TI-84 Plus CE (C 5.3.0, N 5.4.0)
TI-85 (9.0)
TI-86 (1.4, 1.6)
TI-89 Titanium (HW3 dead, HW4 3.10)
TI-92 with Plus module (1.11 internal/1.01 external)
TI-92 Plus (2.09)

Other calculators:
TI-36 Solar
TI-36X Pro
TI-95 Procalc

Miscellanea:
Gray TI-GRAPH LINK
SilverLink
ViewScreen panel (came with the TI-80 VS)

(& possibly forgotten others I cannot presently access due to the virus)

EDIT: Determined the ROM versions of the TI-85 & the TI-92
And to think I still only own an 84+ CE! You guys are nuts with how many calculators you have. My sister did have an 83+, but I'm not sure where it is. Though I do have pretty much all the cables for 83+, 84+, and the CE
My wife and I are in the virus high risk group, so we’ve been staying away from a lot of places and only going to places we needed to go. We finally started to go to some Goodwill stores in the area. They require masks and have alcohol wipes as you enter the store. In the first Goodwill store we went in, they had a TI 89 Titanium. I looked at it, but it didn’t have any batteries. The sign at the checkout said no returns at all because of the virus even though there used to be a 3 day return policy for electronics. Since I couldn’t test it, I put it back. I decided to go back the next day with some batteries and try it. Everything worked and it was in perfect condition except for the persons name scratched on the back. So that one added a second TI 89 Titanium to my calculator collection which is now at 207. The Titanium was less than $10 which is why I decided to go back and give it a try.
WOW! I knew BrandonW had a lot of calcs, but boy that is a lot. I have a small collection:

1. TI 84 Plus SE
2. Another TI 84 Plus SE
3. Voyage 200
4. TI 84 Plus CE
5. TI 83
6. TI Nspire CX II-T CAS

Oh, BTW my collection is entirely gifted to me from various donors. Very Happy Maybe I'll decide to spend money on a new calc some day...

Edited to add MyCalcs:
https://calcs.tiplanet.org/mycalcs/profile.php?uid=117
Still adding to my calculator collection. Currently up to 218. Most of the additions were just run of the mill calculators that did just the basic math, trig stuff. I didn’t have them and they were only 50 cents to $2. Today, my wife and I were at Goodwill and she found a Casio fx-9750G Plus that was listed for $4.99 . It looked like it was never used because it was clean with no scratches anywhere on it. I also have 2 fx-9750G II calculators that were about $5.00 each. Not sure which one is the better calculator. I’ll have to do some google searches.
Here’s another calculator added to my collection. It’s a Bohsei, model 140SS. The display is an 8 digit green VFD. Picked it up at Goodwill for $2.99 . Because of Civid, they don’t allow returns for any reason and I didn’t have any batteries to see if it worked there. I bought it anyways and when I put the batteries in, it worked fine. It looks almost brand new with no scratches at all on the case. I like finding calculators that have the green VFD. According to what I found online, it came out in 1975. So that’s not bad for a 45 year old calculator.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 23 of 26
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours