Spenceboy98 wrote:
I have:
-TI-84+SE
-2 Casio Prizms
-TI-Nspire

So, 4 in all.

Since then, I've sold one of my Prizm's and gained a few more TI calcs. Smile

I got a bunch from my Calculus teacher this past year because we were checking each of the school-owned calcs to see if they worked and these ones were not working at the time. I brought them home and got them working and now they're mine! Razz I gave one of the 84+'s that I got from the school to my dad because he wanted one, and I didn't see the point in having another one (I only really care to have one of each type). I also have a couple TI-84+'s (not pictured) with dark spots on screens, one of which having "Patent Pending" on the back as apposed to what it usually says.

So here's my new list:
- 1 TI-83 Plus
- 1 TI-83 Plus Silver Edition
- 2 TI-84 Plus's (one of which I switched out the back for the yellow school property back, not visible in the picture)
- 1 TI-84 Plus Silver Edition
- 1 TI-Nspire with the TI-84 Plus keypad
- 1 TI-Nspire CX
- 1 Casio Prizm fx-CG10

So that's 8 in total now (9 if including the 84+ keypad).

Also, here's what the internals of the patent pending calc look like compared to a normal one if you're interested (the patent pending one is on the right):
I love this beauty or same looking HP 17BII of it but use mostly Casio calculators:
a few Casio fx-CG20 and
Casio fx-85GT Plus ones. Also got
a Casio fx-991EX (for Classwiz/QR testing) and
a Casio fx-3650PII as well as
a TI-83 Premium CE (French version of TI-84+CE)
Spenceboy98 wrote:
Also, here's what the internals of the patent pending calc look like compared to a normal one if you're interested (the patent pending one is on the right):

That's pretty cool.

Do you know the factory/datestamps/revision for those? (It's the few chars at the right of the serial number, on the back of the calculator).
On the left, I seem to recognize SG84A(-B?), which would correspond to a 84+SE, possibly from 2013 (The TI-83+.fr USB has the same) although revision Q 84+ have "SG84A" already.
The right is an earlier 84+, as recognized by the "GECKO" codename, until ≈ 2011.
(if you could remove the sticker to reveal the full name, that's be nice - it's probably "GECKO-TG2837/2867-ST-2442", as seen on Datamath etc.)
Adriweb wrote:

That's pretty cool.

Do you know the factory/datestamps/revision for those? (It's the few chars at the right of the serial number, on the back of the calculator).
On the left, I seem to recognize SG84A(-B?), which would correspond to a 84+SE, possibly from 2013 (The TI-83+.fr USB has the same) although revision Q 84+ have "SG84A" already.
The right is an earlier 84+, as recognized by the "GECKO" codename, until ≈ 2011.
(if you could remove the sticker to reveal the full name, that's be nice - it's probably "GECKO-TG2837/2867-ST-2442", as seen on Datamath etc.)

The one on the left is "K-0512W" and the one on the right is "P-0613R"

I can confirm that it is a B on the end after that backslash for the left one.

And here is the full name for the one on the right:

Instead of 2442 though, it's 2443. Razz
Aha, thanks Smile
I got my dates mixed up a bit apparently, which is somewhat easy since there are multiple factories Razz
This is my calculator collection

Graphing: TI-84+SE, Casio fx-9750GII SH4-A upgraded to fx-9860GII, fx-9750G, HP Prime
Programmable: Casio: PB-100, fx-4800P, fx-3650PII
Scientific: Casio: fx-31, fx-82, fx-82SX, fx-991 SPX, fx-82 ES Plus (my first calc)
I have a TI-84+ CE. Someday, I hope to get a TI-Nspire.
I have a TI-84+ and am quite happy with it. I am not looking for another calculator in the near future, but at some point a CE or a CSE would be nice to have. I used to have several tiny, cheap, four-function calculators but I lost them all over the course of a few months. Razz

I got this today!! Very pleased with how it performs, did some comparisons with my CSE and it is indeed substantially faster (And by this of course I mean it isn't a pain to use Razz) downloaded a handfull of cool things I'd been wanting to try out for a while like Cesium, Ice, some C games, etc. Now to start learning C Smiling Cat
Congrats on this nice white calculator
(edited)
I've gotten rid of the scientific/four-function calculators simply because I had no use for them.

Left to right: TI-84 Plus CE, TI-83 Plus, CASIO fx-9750 GII, TI-73 Explorer
Murdered for project: TI-84 Plus SE
Hi. I'd like to program ADDIN for casio classpad. Can you give me an advice? Thanks
Search for superh based fx calculators by Simon (chm file) - it gives some info and code for classpad - i never tried or looked at it properly because I don't have any classpads, they seem to be banned from exams here
Thanks. I will try as soon as possible. Thanks again,

Fabio
Hi. Can you give me a CP330 source code to study? I'd like to learn how addins work. There are not so many Casio Classpad programmers. Thanks in advance,

Fabio
How do you want to program? In Casio Basic, C, or SuperH ASM

I don't know if its possible to program an addin in Casio Basic, but it is possible to execute the program from the homescreen.

If you want to program in casio basic, you are lucky, it is very easy, and there are tutorials.

In C, you will need a classpad SDK (text editor and super h compiler), it is difficult to find tutorials. Some time ago, I tried to program an addin for my upgraded fx-9750GII and you need 2 things:

-Knowledge about C.
-Bibliography for using the classpad libraries, and maybe for other standard libraries in the Hitachi compiler.

In ASM I don't have any idea.

Regards
frankmar98 wrote:

I don't know if its possible to program an addin in Casio Basic, but it is possible to execute the program from the homescreen

I don't use casio basic - do you mean normal add-ins can be executed from homescreen, or do you mean even programs in basic can be executed from homescreen? Or some prgm2 add-in way or combining c add in with casio basic?

This shall be moved to casio forum actually.
I mean that casio-basic programs can be executed from the homescreen.

My actual graphing calculator collection (my HP Prime and TI-84+SE are in my mother's house):

TI 84
TI 84+CE (weapon of choice)
TI 83
TI 83 (Broken)

Yeah. My collection is rather small, but I am proud of it nonetheless, as some of the calculators I have had for almost a decade! Looking at some of your guys', I noticed that there is a lot of CAISO calculators around. Are there some benefits to them, or is it just a coincidence?
Here's my collection in order of acquisition (left to right):

TI-83+ Silver Edition
TI-83+
TI-89 Titanium
TI Keyboard
TI-84+ Silver Edition
TI-84+
TI-92

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 17 of 26
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours