A 84 Plus, a 83 Plus and 4 emulated calculators.
I thought I could post my own humble collection too, so here it is, all of them showing PI:

From top-left:

- Casio fx-180P Plus
- Casio fx-8930GT
- Casio Graph 25+
- Casio Graph 35+ (running Graph 75 OS)
- Casio fx-CP400
- HP 48GX (x2)
- HP 49G (x4, and I've got another one not shown in this pic)
- HP 49G+
- Casio fx-180PA
- Casio fx-92 Spéciale Collège
- No brand, SY-100E
- Casio Graph 100+ USB
- HP XPander (working, very rare prototype of a calculator that has never made it to production)
- HP 48gII (prototype. It's running a TCP/IP stack which you can try out: http://5.196.110.164/)
- HP 50G (with a 64 MB SD Card)
- TI-80
- TI-82 (old model)
- TI-89
- TI-nspire CAS
- HP 48SX
- Two HP48GX expansion cards, one TDS 256 KB and an original HP 128K

Also not shown, a Casio fx-92 Collège 2D modified to run like a fx-500ES.

Soon, I'll get a Casio CFX-990GC and a Casio FX-6910G.

I also got some cables for those calcs and also some documentation about the HP48 series (http://tgz.fr/calcs/docs.jpg). All those calc run on AA, AAA or CR batteries, no rechargeable Li-ion crap.
I have my trusty and only ti84+ silver edition. I will not throw it away even if i get a color calc (which wont be before I go to college).

LONG LIVE THE TI84+SE!!!!!!!

Very Happy
Just added a TI 2500 DATAMATH Version 1 to my TI collection. Found it in an antique store for $5. It had the power supply with it, so I looked around the store for a socket to try it. I plugged it in and it powered on. I tried each key, but the 5 and 6 keys didn't work so I put it back on the shelf and continued to look around the store. I didn't find anything else, so I went back to where it was and picked it up. When I got home I looked on the Internet to see that it was made in 1972 and also that the 2500 was the first Calculator made/sold by TI. I'm glad I went back and got it. I got the 5 key to work just by constantly pressing it, but no luck yet for the 6 key. I opened the battery compartment and there's a hard wired 6 pack of batteries in it. They're really corroded, so I'll have to clean them off. I can get them out, but they're soldiered together and connected to the calculator by 2 short wires.
Don't mess with those rechargeable batts without properprotection. Those are Ni-CD batteries and they are very toxic because the contain cadmium. Also, please post a photo of that calc. I am curious to see it. I also a casio fx 300sa solar-charged calc from when my father was in hi school.I recently got a cheap calc for scool use only: a citizen sr260n.

CalcMax; Here's a picture of my TI 2500.

See this link for more info.
http://www.datamath.org/BASIC/DATAMATH/ti-2500-1.htm
Beautiful. Very Happy
Here's my collection (in order of acquisition):

Graphing:
TI-83+ Silver Edition
TI-89 Titanium (HW4)
TI-83+
TI-84+ Silver Edition

Non-Graphing:
TI-30XS MultiView

Accessories:
TI Keyboard
TI Calc to PC cable
Unit to unit cable

(I'll add a picture later.)
I have only two graphing calculators in my possession right now. The first one I got is a TI-73 Explorer calculator, with appearance similar to the TI-83 series of calculators (which I 'borrowed' from my school). The second calculator is a TI-84 Plus Silver Edition calculator (I purchased it from Amazon in 2014). I will take pictures of them and post them here when I can.
Ivoah wrote:
Update:

The 83+ SE isn't mine, it's my sister's, but I can use it whenever I want practically, I got the 84+ CSE, 85, and one 84+ SE all for free Very Happy And yes, the 73 Explorer is running the TI-83+ operating system, so I can run 83+ programs on it.

What is happening to your TI-85 graphing calculator?
Tag365 wrote:

That's just the game that's running on it.
(also, try not to double post, edit you last post instead of making a new one if nobody has posted since your last post Smile )
Ivoah wrote:
Tag365 wrote:

(also, try not to double post, edit you last post instead of making a new one if nobody has posted since your last post Smile )

So are the edges of the screen being distorted by the game, or is this what they call the "leaky LCD" problem? I don't think assembly programs could cause screens to have wavy edges as seen on the TI-85 calculator.
Tag365 wrote:
Ivoah wrote:
Tag365 wrote:

So are the edges of the screen being distorted by the game, or is this what they call the "leaky LCD" problem? I don't think assembly programs could cause screens to have wavy edges as seen on the TI-85 calculator.

No, from what can see, that is just a program running on the calculator, and sure assembly programs can literally display whatever they want on the screen, so asm preogrammers cna make the edges of the screen funky if they please.
mr womp womp wrote:
Tag365 wrote:
Ivoah wrote:
Tag365 wrote:

No, from what I can see, that is just a program running on the calculator, and sure assembly programs can literally display whatever they want on the screen, so asm preogrammers cna make the edges of the screen funky if they please.

That's cool, I did not know assembly programs could make the edges of the screen wavy and the screen look ghostly.
Tag365 wrote:
mr womp womp wrote:
Tag365 wrote:
Ivoah wrote:
Tag365 wrote:

No, from what I can see, that is just a program running on the calculator, and sure assembly programs can literally display whatever they want on the screen, so asm preogrammers cna make the edges of the screen funky if they please.

That's cool, I did not know assembly programs could make the edges of the screen wavy and the screen look ghostly.

First of all, the TI-85 has a wider screen than most TI graphing calculators, so the "wavy"ness you see is just more image on the sides of the screen. Second, it's "ghosty" because the colors are inverted, and third, instead of black and white like most calcs, it's display is blue and white.
Well, um, compared to everyone else's collections, mine is terribly modest:

TI-84+CSE

And, well, yeah, that's it 😊.
Woah, that 73E that Ivoah has is running the TI83+ OS??????????? THAT must have been done by the semi-legendary Chameleon program!
Also, where the hell do you get a big calc screen? the ti viewscreen seems cool! I want one for my 84+se, but I doubt it will work Smile...
fluzz wrote:
Well, um, compared to everyone else's collections, mine is terribly modest:

TI-84+CSE

And, well, yeah, that's it 😊.

Hmmmmmmm... I think my one and only, trusty 83+ wins!
Its odd that I haven't posted in this topic before, but apparently I haven't, so here goes.
TI-84 Plus, TI-84 Plus CE (black)
Various non- graphing calculators scattered around the house.
Numerous Micro USB cables, two unit-unit USB cables, one 2.5 mm unit-unit link cable.
I think thats it.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 16 of 26
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours