I'm sure a thread like this exists somewhere, but let's start new. I'll sticky this one so it stays at the top. Anyway, I've been growing my calc collection lately, and while it's nothing compared to others' (tifreak, BrandonW, KermM), I'm still happy with how it's coming. Here's a picture of it:

I have:
TI-81
TI-82
TI-83+SE w/ Viewport
TI-84+
TI-84+SE x2
TI-85
TI-nspire
Casio Prizm
Black Link
Silver Link

Also featured are part of my gcn bridge and the spectrum analyzer made by Michael Vincent.

So, post some pictures of what you've got!
I don't own any calculators.
TI-73
TI-80 (broken)
TI-81
TI-82
TI-83
TI-83+ (semi-broken)
TI-83+
TI-83+ Silver Edition (semi-broken)
TI-84+
TI-85
TI-86
TI-89 Titanium
TI-92
TI-Nspire Clickpad
TI-Nspire CX
Casio FX-7000G
Casio FX-7400G+
Casio FX-7700GE
Casio FX-9750G+
Casio CFX-9850G
Casio FX-9860G
Casio FX 1.0+
Casio FX-cg10 (PRIZM)
TI-84+SE
TI-89 Ti
Here's my smallish collection, the 82 & 85 were only recently added.

TI-82, TI-83, TI-84+, TI-85, TI-86, TI-89

I don't have a picture, but my collection includes:
-1 TI-84+SE(broken USB port)
-1 Casio Prizm(CG-10)
-1 TI nspire CX non-cas

And maybe soon a CX CAS, as my school apparently requires one next year.
I sadly did not include link cables and networking equipment in this photograph, but here's my current collection of 38 calculators: 1x Casio Classpad, 2x Casio Prizm, 1x TI-76 .fr, 1x TI-81, 1x TI-82, 2x TI-83, 13x TI-83+, 5x TI-83+SE, 1x TI-84+, 2x TI-84+SE, 2x TI-85, 3x TI-86, 2x TI-89, TI-89Ti, TI-92+

@KermM: How and where did you get so many?!?!?
Also, here is my rather modest collection:

On the left is a standard Casio fx-991W (my first calc ever Smile) and the right is a Ti-84+SE.
Awesome collection Kerm. Glad you could get an hand on the Classpad and TI-76.Fr models.

Are you planning to get one of the original color screen Casio models from 1995-2003 and the FX-9860G at one point?
Wow. How much did you spend on those, Kerm?
Liquid: Probably around $300 to $400 total.
DJ_O: I'd love to have that old three-color Casio; I always loved it bac a decade and a half ago when they stocked it in my local Staples.
Link: It's a good start. Smile
That is only $11 per calculator?!
I have no picture right now, but I have:
$.50 TI-82
$2.00 TI-83
$2 TI-85 (new Very Happy)
$40 TI-83+SE (dead)
$50 TI-84+SE
$0 TI-OakN
Hope to get a Casio Prizm someday.

@Kerm: You are hereby sued for my back and spine injury I got after fainting.

[EDIT]
@Kerm: Where is your Ultimate Calculator 1?
LiquidMetal wrote:
That is only $11 per calculator?!
Some were given to me by friends, most were purchased broken and fixed, a few were bought at full price, new. Let's say more like $500.
I got a new calculator, bringing my collection to the following:

$0.50 TI-82
$2 TI-83
$2 TI-85 (new Very Happy)
$40 TI-83+SE (dead)
$14 TI-83+SE
$50 TI-84+SE

And still, Kerm, where is your Ultimate Calculator 1?
Unfortunately, I took apart the Ultimate Calculator I when I made the Ultimate Calculator 2, although I still have the case from the original. Where did you get those cheap calculators, out of curiosity?>
Hmm, sad.

I got the 82 from a local thrift store.
I got the 83 from another local thrift store.
I got the 85 from a yard sale.
I got the cheap 83+SE on eBay. You see, it said "For parts or not working", so it was cheap, so nobody else got it and I got it. When I received it in the mail, it worked just fine. Smile It really isn't a recommendation to say "For parts or not working".
The $40 one and the $50 I bought on eBay, for both sacrificing a little cosmetic niceness.
Out of curiosity, are those chains of thrift stores, like Salvation Army or Goodwill, or local non-chain thrift stores? I keep my eyes open on the local chains, but I never seem to see calculators.
Definitely local! The one I got my 83 from was S&J Thrift, and it was liquidating for shutting down! So, as I have said in many other places, it was 75% off that day for items from behind the counter. If it wasn't from behind the counter, it was FREE.
The 82 came from our local Gleaners' thrift store.
And it is true, one seldom sees calculators at these places; when they're there, they're there. However, finding an 82 or 83 is more likely than finding an 83+ or 84+!
KermMartian wrote:
Liquid: Probably around $300 to $400 total.
DJ_O: I'd love to have that old three-color Casio; I always loved it bac a decade and a half ago when they stocked it in my local Staples.
Link: It's a good start. Smile

I have seen these 3 colour ones before. Do you think that it would be possible to use the 3 colour facility to create a stereoscopic image?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 26
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours