How can I use the function generated in page of statistics becomes available for me to put in the graphics page?
TIA.

Great foru here, tnx! Cool
Sorry? Would you mind specifying. The statistics here on Cemetech or through some function on the TI-NSPIRE? What graphics page? Are you able to supply links to the pages in question here?
Yup, through some function no the TI-NSPIRE... here see an image

http://screencast.com/t/Bn55NIf1

Tnx!
I don't know what to tell or how to help you. I've never been in a situation like this before.
I don't know much about the Nspire series, but on the 83+/84+ series there are quite a few regression functions that can output an equation to one of the Y= variables. Perhaps the Nspire has a similar function?
I tried with y variable but dont work... tnx any way!
just copy the lable and paste it next to the f(x), that is the easiest way
jwalker wrote:
just copy the lable and paste it next to the f(x), that is the easiest way
Surely there is a more automatic way to do it than that? I wouldn't expect the TI-Nspire to step backwards from the TI-83+/84+ in that regard, although TI continually surprises me. Actually, do you mean the OS functions copy-and-paste? If so, I guess that's not the end of the world?
It depends where it is at... if it is located in the statistics page there probably is a variable... Ill test it out and edit this post
jwalker wrote:
It depends where it is at... if it is located in the statistics page there probably is a variable... Ill test it out and edit this post
Thanks, let us know what you find out. Smile Although at this point hopefully you'll bump the thread rather than edit, since I already responded.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours