I want to use my Prizm more so I trying to learn more of what it can do. If I want to put this in the statistics:

X|4|6|10|12
-------------------
y|14|22|26|32

How do I do that? Is there an option where I can see x and y? And If I graph the line can I somehow se the lines equation?

I should do the training program Casio have some day...
you can put

x -> list 1
y -> list 2

Ps: anywone can explain me how i can do this in a nspire cx?
lirkaren wrote:

^^

That training program is pretty thorough and covers many common tasks.
seana11 wrote:
lirkaren wrote:

^^
You definitely should, even if you're not trying to get freebies out of it. As seana11 says, it's quite thorough. I should mention that this particular feature (stats plots) is not unlike the TI equivalent, so if you've ever used that, it should be moderately familiar.
seana11 wrote:
lirkaren wrote:
^^

It does, though I found it really, really long :/ Had to skip through most of it to get the promotion done in a reasonable number of hours.

I guess it would be a nice reference tool though. I wish the Prizm had a nice guide like the TI-83 Plus Handbook.
I'd say one big missing thing is a decent Casio BASIC programming guide centered on the Prizm; perhaps some Cemetechian, preferably one of the ones constantly saying "I'm bored," would be willing to take up the challenge.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours