I know summer just started for most of you. Some of us may already be starting another quarter of college.

Well, Target already has school supplies in it's seasonal section and one of the things I noticed today was a Casio FX-CG10 being sold for 47.49, regular price. Not a sale price. However, the online-store still lists it at 129.99. I double checked the price at the price scanner, it rang up 47.49 prior to tax.

If you're in the market for a Casio FX-CG10 give your local Target a call.

Anyone else finding sweet prices on things already?
what? summer is half over!
I know some friends that graduated high school in the middle of last month Smile And I haven't been back to school since 2010 so my dates of summer are likely a little skewed Smile
Okay. I was looking through Google for some good deals on TI-84+ SE and I found this: http://tacapon.com/p/196796/Texas%20Instruments%20TI-84%20Plus%20Silver%20Edition%20Graphing%20Calculator-%252d%252d-2WNO0006UOD8J99.html

I confuses me slightly.
Well, given the poor template, the black hover on black menu, squished image and and insanely cheap price for a new calculator it's probably a scam.

Why don't we try and post real deals and not "I think this is one" deals.
Here's a real one:
http://www.amazon.com/Prizm-FX-CG10-Color-Graphing-Calculator/dp/B00481K4KS/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1341545121&sr=1-1&keywords=casio+prizm

It's a pretty good deal compared to the original price. Only one left in stock though.
Spenceboy98 wrote:
Here's a real one:
http://www.amazon.com/Prizm-FX-CG10-Color-Graphing-Calculator/dp/B00481K4KS/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1341545121&sr=1-1&keywords=casio+prizm

It's a pretty good deal compared to the original price. Only one left in stock though.

You realize that's what I started the topic with right, just it's 47.49 brand new. Can't speak for every Target store, just saying I noticed it at my local Target for that price and it did ring up for $47.49 at the price scanners.

However, that is a good deal. As the price at my Target store was likely entered incorrectly or made it on a clearance list.
But it's the middle of Winter?
:trollface:
Lucas W wrote:
But it's the middle of Winter?

Oh, you Aussies.
That's an impressive price, ComicIDIOT; thanks for sharing! I hope that we can share that link with people looking to get new Prizms; I'm interested to note that it is almost as low as that price Best Buy had a few months back. You said you don't think there's a way to get it honored from the website? Otherwise I'd suggest it as a way for benryves to get a Prizm.
I would like to get a Casio Prizm for that price! ComicIDIOT, can you buy one and mail it to me?
I'd prefer not to as then others would ask me to do the same. Sorry. Try checking your local Target for inventory then calling Smile

KermMartian wrote:
That's an impressive price, ComicIDIOT; thanks for sharing! I hope that we can share that link with people looking to get new Prizms; I'm interested to note that it is almost as low as that price Best Buy had a few months back. You said you don't think there's a way to get it honored from the website? Otherwise I'd suggest it as a way for benryves to get a Prizm.

No, the website won't price match stores. (And the stores won't price match their own website). I still have no idea if it's restricted to my local store or how broad the price is. When I get chance I'll visit the other surrounding Targets and check. It'll probably happen around Monday.
I look forward to hearing what you find out, as I'd love to be able to advertise that people can grab cheap Prizms again. Any additional cuts into TI's profits at Casio's expense would help encourage them to open up TI calculators more and reward Casio for their relatively open attitude to date.
I've checked 2 of my 3 local Targets. Both are displaying 47.49.
The Steam summer sale is on.

Interesting deals at the moment include Terraria for $2.50, and Portal 2 for $7. If anybody wants to pick up Left 4 Dead 2 to play with myself, Jonimus and Merth, it's also half-price ($10).
Portal 2...$7...how can I not get that? I remember when it was $60 and I was hoping it would go down to $20. Very Happy
KermMartian wrote:
Portal 2...$7...how can I not get that? I remember when it was $60 and I was hoping it would go down to $20. Very Happy

Ditto, glad I caught this.
That is a good price for Terraria, although I dunno it's original price.

@Comic: Haha, well, I have no Targets near me - only BiMart, wich incidentaly USED to carry $100 Prizms, but stopped, saying they sold badly!
Tari wrote:
The Steam summer sale is on.

... If anybody wants to pick up Left 4 Dead 2 to play with myself, Jonimus and Merth, it's also half-price ($10).
And just a week ago I bought it at full price! Blasted summer sales.
Magicka is $2.50 for another 5.5 hours. It's a good one for playing in multiplayer, and that's a great price for it.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours