I need to know who exactly wants a special topic with in the BE subforum. The topic name will be the name of the member, so that member can post topics about their projects or other things calc related.

If you would like to be added, just post, and I will add you when I get the chance.
Oohh, oohh, mememe! I'll write about BASIC Elite documents and web updates.
if Apprentices can apply, then I will.

Man I wish I could be fully fleged
I don't see that as a problem, will do. Smile
O_O me.
Just as a thought, members should be moderators of their forums
rivereye wrote:
Just as a thought, members should be moderators of their forums

I think its just a topic, not a full fledged sub-forum,

EDIT:

whoops guess I was wrong
right, and we are mods of our areas (now I have to make a change on the where can I be found page
I want a section.
You are an apprentice, it's for full members only.
Necroposting = BAD
KermMartian wrote:
Necroposting = BAD

Uh... Kerm? I would call it valid. Rivereye asked if apprentices can have one, and tifreak said there is no problem with that. Unfortunately, I have to back up netham here. His post was 100% valid.
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Necroposting = BAD

Uh... Kerm? I would call it valid. Rivereye asked if apprentices can have one, and tifreak said there is no problem with that. Unfortunately, I have to back up netham here. His post was 100% valid.
Meh, ok. But he's still an apprentice, so he doesn't get a subforum.
policys change though also, but I did thought I got one when I was apprentice.
Actually, I see I misunderstood some stuff in the first place, so I'm going to rework the section a bit. There might even be room for a Netham something-or-other. Smile
What kind of changes are we looking at?
How the hell did tablet83 and thermoman get their own subforums? (i'm being serious here) Neither are even BE apprentices.... (nor do either really deserve it)
actually, proegssilb is fairly decent at BASIC (he is the one that got me into it), but now it seems the other way, with me teaching him how to write good code, but I took more interest in the code then he had.
Fear not, I'm going to take allthis into consideration.
rivereye wrote:
actually, proegssilb is fairly decent at BASIC (he is the one that got me into it), but now it seems the other way, with me teaching him how to write good code, but I took more interest in the code then he had.

That doesn't answer my question (and note that its Tablet83 with a subforum, not proeegssilb). He still isn't in the BE as either an apprentice OR as a full memeber. I vote that both the Tablet83 and Thermomod sections get deleted (with the threads safely moved somewhere appropriate, of course)

EDIT: Oh, and to be clear, I do agree that it should really only be for full members, and that therefor netham doesn't deserve his own. It should be a privilage that must be earned...
Well, I say this at the risk of possibly angering some, but I, too would like a sub-forum. If you're going to say that I'm not a member of the elite, look again, I earned it in the sudoku contest.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours