Aye, actually, we'll become the world's biggest software provider for low-level devices (*cough* Cemetech calculators like the RE *cough*) and therefore own the world that way. Smile
Sounds more plausible. That is, assuming that Cemetech becomes a business instead of just a website (although it isn't just a website right now anyways).
Exactly. Smile I for one have Cemetech logos on just about everything.
You should get stickers and put them up on stop signs Just Joking
Very Happy That would be awesome. I already have the embroidered logo on my backpack etc... Very Happy
mike wrote:
You should get stickers and put them up on stop signs Just Joking

I think that's illegal, at least in my state.
Sad Y"eah, you're probably right. Oh well.
Would have been interesting to see, though.
I could always just take out a full-page ad in the NYTimes for $100K or thereabouts... Very Happy
I'm not supplying the money...
Maybe someone could persuade TI to include a list of good calc-related sites on the packages of their calcs.
Yeah, that would be really cool. Instead of their lame education.ti.com "archives". Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours