i dont know about you guys, but is cemetech going to be a major company Rolling Eyes or just a couch-potato-geeky-entertainment-site??
well i am personally working up my goals towards electronical engineering... so if cemetech really starts an office somewhere, it could grow big, you know
so just some ideas to start off the next BIG THING..
Cemetech is just Kerm really. Most of us are just high school geeks
For now it's just me, but I've got fairly big plans. Perhaps Cemetech might be the next Texas Instruments...
I too am an electrical engineer. I'm at Cooper Union studying that field.
We don't really have a corporate heirarchy...only Kerm. Evil or Very Mad
Me
|
|
JPez -- TI-Freak8x
|
|
(everyone else)
in the everyone else, the mods are obviosly higher up
The sub-hierarchy of the hierarchy of Cemetech. Good luck navigating the convoluted power corridors here... Just Joking
rivereye wrote:

and Kerm was a High School geek last year Smile
Now I'm a college geek. Very Happy
I really should make a PHP script that draws the power structure. Very Happy
Kerm, i think you should make it navigateable in real time using some of this new AJAX stuff....
Actually, I'm making a modified version of the usermap for gCn based on some fun AJAX stuff. I think I told jpez about this...

Imagine that map, but with realtime lines glimmering in and out of existence as people log in and out, growing thicker or thinner based on connection speed, and also showing interconnections master<-->servers<-->hosts<-->users.
It'd be pretty hard to read.
You definitely didn't tell me about that...
I definitely did...I have it in my chat logs. Smile
rivereye wrote:
'I'm not a geek... programming is just something I do in my spare time... Hey there are two MSN bots on. Why did two come?

On a side note, if cemetech survives long enough, I envision the world's first cyber-gang. Kerm will be the "godfather" of the net's biggest gang. Cemetech will demand protection money in the form of "credits." And if they don't pay up, cemetech will do some "programming mistakes" to their site. Before "the man" realizes it, cemetech will control servers in every country that has computers, and hold the world missile defense system (connected to the internet through "backdoors" in army computers) hostage. Cemetech will rule the world! If cemetech does'nt survive, then you all will be remembered as high school (and college) geeks.
Ummm....oooookayyyy....
Wow...you really were born in 1990....
rofl...are you saying he should act less n00bly or something? Smile
Wonderful. You deleted one of your doubleposts and I deleted the other. Razz
Darn.
something1990 wrote:
On a side note, if cemetech survives long enough, I envision the world's first cyber-gang. Kerm will be the "godfather" of the net's biggest gang. Cemetech will demand protection money in the form of "credits." And if they don't pay up, cemetech will do some "programming mistakes" to their site. Before "the man" realizes it, cemetech will control servers in every country that has computers, and hold the world missile defense system (connected to the internet through "backdoors" in army computers) hostage. Cemetech will rule the world! If cemetech does'nt survive, then you all will be remembered as high school (and college) geeks.

The probability of that occurring is a big, flat 0%

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours