Add Exception Handling --Python
    Start Calc-Comp work[ElfPrince13 and Kerm] --Python & z80
    Create a recently found users list (Buddy List type thingy)--Python
    DONE Recreate the About box[ElfPrince13] --Python
    improve the HTML help file[ElfPrince13] --HTML
    Redo preferences dialog [Kllrnohj] --Python
    multiuser FIND command --PHP
    DELLIST, ADDLIST, GETLIST commands (for buddy list) --PHP
    give us more info on the differences between the various types of Database Read Errors [Kerm].

ERRORS TO FIX

FIXED: JUST CALL IT A FEATURE, NOT A BUG Users who aren't logged in can still use a FIND User command, and get results from it.
[/list]
elfprince13 wrote:
Users who aren't logged in can still use a FIND User command, and get results from it.

this is because, in essence, you are "logging in" when sending the FIND command. If you think about it, you still have to send the host name and password, so the host can still be validated before getting results returned.

Not sure whether or not this is intentional, though
neither am I.

@kllrnohj: will you repost that first post?...then all 3 of us can edit it.
elfprince13 wrote:
@kllrnohj: will you repost that first post?...then all 3 of us can edit it.

do what now? If it needs to be edited i'll just post here and then you or Kerm can make the needed changes...
I meant if you reposted the TODO list we could just have one post with it that everyone can edit, but whatever.
I never even thought of that FIND issue, but let's call it a feature and leave it at that. Smile
elfprince13 wrote:
I meant if you reposted the TODO list we could just have one post with it that everyone can edit, but whatever.

i'm sure this sounds retarded...but how do i repost?

Kerm: Could me and elfprince get moderating powers for the CALCNet forum section?
Kllrnohj wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

I'm sure this sounds retarded...but how do I repost?

Kerm: Could me and elfprince get moderating powers for the CALCNet forum section?

Copy>Paste, Then id just delete my first post. I already have Mod powers, but if you are mod, then you don't have to repost could we could all edit each other. Cool
Kllrnohj: modded you.
elfprince13 wrote:
Copy>Paste, Then id just delete my first post. I already have Mod powers, but if you are mod, then you don't have to repost could we could all edit each other. Cool

lol, i figured that part, but i failed when it came to the all 3 of us could edit it. I didn't know you had mod powers, but now what you said makes sense Wink

the [] after a TODO is who claims it (ex. i am working on the advanced prefs dialog)
I just updated the list to reflect a PM conversation Kerm and I had.
Excellent, I'll do my side of it.
sweet, tell me when its done
Kllrnohj wrote:
do what now?

Hes from texas alright....Definatly Laughing , thats what they say all the time. When I moved from California over here to texas, its like they spoke a differant language. Laughing

-Swivel
lol...they say that here in Vermont to.
And here in NYC.
swivelgames wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:
do what now?

Hes from texas alright....Definatly Laughing , thats what they say all the time. When I moved from California over here to texas, its like they spoke a differant language. Laughing

I live in Missouri Wink

Kerm: for the buddy list thing, can there PLEASE be a LIST command that lists all the online users? (or maybe a mass-find?)
Yes yes, alright. Care to add this to the feature request thing at http://doorscs.cemetech.net so we can throw details to and fro?
KermMartian wrote:
Yes yes, alright. Care to add this to the feature request thing at http://doorscs.cemetech.net so we can throw details to and fro?

sure

http://www.cemetech.net/doorscs/index.php?p=track&s=15

(any chance you can make the tracker one-columned again? it looks really scrunched on a 1024x768 res screen)
Responded. Still working on that formatting; we'll see what happens.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours