Okay, so this is my first time programming on my CG-FX10, and I am more confused now than I was when I started. I have scoured the directions, and have come up empty-handed. An overview of what I am trying to do: Math project that calls for a program that utilizes hyperbolas, circles, parabolas, and ellipses to make an image. I am attempting to satisfy these requirements by drawing my calculator, on my calculator... I need some serious help. Anything would be appreciated. And I know that this may be hard to understand, but I'll try to help you understand what I am requesting if I can.
Well, if you have any questions on the actual commands, we so far have about half of them documented here: http://prizm.cemetech.net/index.php?title=BASIC_Reference

As for specific questions, by drawing these things, are you attempting to graph them?
Yeah, I'm attempting to make a series of graphs that resembles my FX-CG10
*bump* How is this going? Do you still need assistance?
Yes, as much as possible... If I were to post a picture of what I have right now, would it possible for yall to give me some pointers so that I can maybe get the syntax straight?
f35stovl wrote:
Yes, as much as possible... If I were to post a picture of what I have right now, would it possible for yall to give me some pointers so that I can maybe get the syntax straight?
Certainly! If you're trying to do this with equations, in particular, we can help you understand how you can manipulate equations to your purposes more readily, especially in making graphed lines that only go a portion of the width of the screen.
You can use graphs like this :

Code:
Graph Y=your_equation,[min,max]

The command Graph Y= is in [SHIFT] [F4] [F5].
There are also Graph Y>, Graph X= and more.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours