Question, using the chart at the end of the btutor, is there a way to recall the characters using the hex table, within basic? (Without using asm, I mean...)
Yes, but I need to send you a string so you can paste them in using the Rcl command.
Install Symbolic on top of Omnicalc, then press Math twice. next copy all of the Symbolic functions to the homescreen in a row and hit enter. When you get a syntax error, select goto hit clear, 2nd-Entry, then put a quote in front and store to Str1. Next recall Str1 into a program and you are set.
Eh, I've had bad experiences with omnicalc. I'll just send Dan my symbol string. Smile
I have a list of them, but not all of them that your pic shows...
I have 132 in my special string, including all the accented characters, lowercase, all the Greek stuff, the tiny Y-type numbers, and most of the inaccessible symbols.
gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme Very Happy Laughing

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours