Kerm, im no longer in arcadia?
annoyingcalc wrote:
Kerm, im no longer in arcadia?
You get automatically idle-kicked after two weeks; I'm afraid there's nothing I can do about it. Smile Are you online now? I can re-add you.
Yes im online
annoyingcalc wrote:
Yes im online
Excellent. By the way, e sure to vote for the server today and donate some of your gains to the town. Smile
Kerm I GOT LOADED 11 stacks of IRON there was a huge amount of diamond tools LOADS OF FOOD.
annoyingcalc wrote:
Kerm I GOT LOADED 11 stacks of IRON there was a huge amount of diamond tools LOADS OF FOOD.
Where did you get all this? You found some good bases to raid?
Yes, I found a suspicous looking mine found A TON OF CHESTS

Edit: there were also 3 stacks of dimaonds

Edit2: where can I put the stuff?
annoyingcalc wrote:
Yes, I found a suspicous looking mine found A TON OF CHESTS

Edit: there were also 3 stacks of dimaonds

Edit2: where can I put the stuff?
Are you able to use the common chests in the red tower, on the second floor? That's where we've been putting looting spoils these days.
red tower? at /town spawn?

can you show me in game?
I'll probably play, seems mighty fun.
Link wrote:
I'll probably play, seems mighty fun.
You should definitely do so, it's a decently fun server and we have a good set of people in our town.
I have pretty much stopped playing on it since things that just bug me. Like:
  • If you die, there is a chance you don't drop items
  • Anti-cheat sucks
  • Jumping will put you on the ground or stops you from climbing (made the ice dungeon impossible from glitching)
  • server lag
  • Instead of admins fixing the apples dropping in spawn, they just banned apples from being picked up
  • anti-cheat sucks
  • lightning glitching is cool at first, but is annoying to the ears and eyes
  • Chatting is impossible with chat spam, no town chat, and no way to filter channels
  • You don't get exp on death
  • Other random glitches
  • Vote message still isn't fixed event after I made a topic about it.
  • fall damage is insanely too much Sprint-jump from 1 block can give you fall damage at times, 2 high will hurt you

I will still pop on to look about, but I am not doing anything there :-\
Okay, So how do I start on the server? What do I need to do to register and stuff?
You have to register on http://peva.tv/. Then, poke KermM when you are able to get on (connecting to mc.peva.tv) as you will need a town admin to add you to it.
Yup, that's about it. Smile AHelper, I agree with all your complaints, and I've nagged Torleik about them to no avail. I plan to copy the current Arcadia over to our own MC server soon.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 8 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours