» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
KermMartian wrote:
I'm actually more or less sold on using a Falsebook [Gate] for the front gate. You can see what the Arcadia 2.0 gate looked like here:
[image]

Ah, okay. That looks nice too, and it'll be much less resource intensive.
KermMartian wrote:
I like the second one a lot. The maroon wool looks great, although if we go with that, I'd like to incorporate some maroon wool into the walls, perhaps one block right below the torch on each buttress spine. Thoughts?

Almost done. The red wool takes a long time to get. (Same image, original and custom texture packs)

Oh, auctioning, mana, and voting to get tokens is broken. Sad
Looking great, AHelper! Stairs are finished now, so once we make everything nicely lit and add windows, arches, and doors, we can figure out whether to work on gate, walls, or the other tower next.
Oh, about the illegal command: The server is open for visitors, but if you plan on staying, you need to go to www.peva.tv and register on the forums. That will give you the needed permissions Smile

<edit>

The lobby is done. I made the walls all bricks and the last wool stripes are done!
Looks great! Now all it needs is proper windows and doors in the lobby and completed sandstone buttresses, and we can move on to the next project. Smile
Whenever you get back on, can you change the permissions on the other tower so progress can be made? I don't know what you will do about the farm there. Maybe lower the roof down to the floor, make the floor like normal, but have glass instead of bricks so light gets in and you can still see inside?

Also, the way the top of the wall fits into the building should change. It seems odd having part of the lobby wall have a walkway on it and a gap above it.
AHelper wrote:
Whenever you get back on, can you change the permissions on the other tower so progress can be made? I don't know what you will do about the farm there. Maybe lower the roof down to the floor, make the floor like normal, but have glass instead of bricks so light gets in and you can still see inside?

Also, the way the top of the wall fits into the building should change. It seems odd having part of the lobby wall have a walkway on it and a gap above it.
Agreed on all those counts; I can easily fix all that. I'll try to fix the roof of the farm myself, but since I'm still on my business trip, I might not be able to get to it before you. I will definitely claim the plots as peredur and fix the plot permissions, though.
KermMartian wrote:
AHelper wrote:

Agreed on all those counts; I can easily fix all that. I'll try to fix the roof of the farm myself, but since I'm still on my business trip, I might not be able to get to it before you. I will definitely claim the plots as peredur and fix the plot permissions, though.

No rush at all. I have other stuff to do that will take ages to finish.
Wow that looks nice. Almost enough to make me finally buy minecraft.
I've been walking the border of the map, looking for bases to raid. I found one base that netted chests of cobble and coal for the towers, two stacks of diamonds, two stacks of gold ingots, 8 stacks of iron ingots, lapis, redstone, tools, armor, weapons, and much more. Today, I ran across another smaller (two-person?) base, with 58 diamonds, 84 blocks of iron, 78 blocks of lapis, about a stack of gold ingots, and the usual goodies, tools, and weapons. As far as building goes, the second tower is making great progress; it needs the topmost portion, mushroom farm, windows, and lobby wool/pumpkins to reach completion. We also need to design the windows and arches for the lobbies of the two buildings, then buy up our plots and get the front gate started.

Ruler: Do you mean our builds, or the shader screenshots I posted? Either way, you should so that you can join us!
Kerm both they look amazing but I mainly looked at the screenshots from shaders. I'll talk to my parents in a little bit to see if i can get it probably
Please get the canal plots before it is permanently destroyed. Someone keeps breaking it and all of the sugar cane.
AHelper wrote:
Please get the canal plots before it is permanently destroyed. Someone keeps breaking it and all of the sugar cane.
Will do. I noticed we don't have enough money (still) for all the new plots; do you happen to have any gold/sales-based funds you might be able to contribute? I'll also liquidate some of my gold to help.
I can get 13,000y so long that I can go to the quarry world and drop off my gold. Smile
AHelper wrote:
I can get 13,000y so long that I can go to the quarry world and drop off my gold. Smile
Huh? Shock Gold goes to the spawn, not to the quarry. The quarry isn't safe! Very Happy But if you /spawn, there's a guy there in the protected area to trade with.
IIRC, you can get a slightly better price by selling them in the mining world(there's an NPC who buys gold there)

Also, I've managed to come on to the server a bit more recently, but never at the same time as you guys, and thus, am not a part of Arcadia yet. If there's a definite time that works, I'd like to know please Wink

EDIT: Never mind, I managed to get on at a suitable time, and have been accepted into Arcadia.
KermMartian wrote:
AHelper wrote:
Huh? Shock Gold goes to the spawn, not to the quarry. The quarry isn't safe! Very Happy But if you /spawn, there's a guy there in the protected area to trade with.

The people who troll the quarry aren't on as they have 1.3. I have been walking around and there is nobody there. Also, the quarry will now only take gold in 10's of ingots now.
Do the NPCs in the quarry give a better price, then? Mushroom farms at the top of the towers are fully functional, reed farms under construction in both towers, and I think we should use the lower bigger floors for the common and raid chests
The spawn banker gives 25y per ingot, the quarry black marketer gives 300y per 10 ingots.

Also, you have the raiding chests under Arcadia, can you allow switching? I can't dump anything in them :-\

<edit>

I found a huge underground base that took about 1 hour to transfer all items out. I have 14.5 chests (doubles count as 2) full of looted items, full of cobble, food from giant farms, rare items, etc..
Great job, where was it? Did you get lots of gold for the town? Wink I'm planning to move the raid chests into the towers.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 6 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours