Dos-box cannot launch programs that do not run in DOS mode, which I guess is what the batch files do in this case.

Put simply: no, this won't run in a system that cannot run .bat files. Wine, however, can run exe and bat (IIRC), but it can't run .NET programs. Still, I don't think you'll be able to put Mono and Wine together (Wine to run batch files and Mono to execute the .NET code)
If you really want this program on Linux, port it on a Qt GUI
You can install the .net run time in wine, either the MS implementation or Mono. But really he could/should just run the commands in the batch file directly rather than calling the batch file.

In fact running the batch file from the GUI is the wrong way to do it as the batch files are only there for convenience of people not familiar with the command prompt or other shells.

In any case having a configurable make command and clean command would be the best way to go, in place of running the make.bat and clean.bat.
Could not download the latest version of .net framework, will anyone please help me out ..Sad
mariareese wrote:
Could not download the latest version of .net framework, will anyone please help me out ..Sad

will you please tell me from which source did you downloaded the same Question

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours