Hi everybody !
I did a port of my own Ti-nspire game Rainbow Dash Cloud Attack for Casio PRIZM.
I know , there's already a similar game available for PRIZM called Rainbow Dash Attack made by Ashbad.
But his game overclocks the calc and nobody likes to overclock their calcs so i have decided to port my own game.

You play as Rainbow Dash and you must grab the white clouds and kick the storm clouds !
Each white cloud you grabbed is worth 100pts. Kick a storm cloud is worth 200pts.

I don't own a PRIZM so i had to use the emulator , which sucks. (you can't press more than one key , no direct access to the keys etc...) So it might plays better or worse on an actual calc.
Anyway , i hope you'll still enjoy it !

Download :
Version 1.0

Credits :
I had to use a lot of rountines which are not mine.
So i would to thank KermMartian , Ashbad and PierrotLL for their routines & source code !
*urimas did Rainbow Dash's sprites.

Screenshots :

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours