Looks great. One question, though: How long does it take to render?
It takes about 15 seconds total.
This should be resumed, Even if it takes eternity. I never could stand to see any of my projects incomplete Very Happy or anyone elses' either Very Happy
Haha thanks The_Coded, yeah I have been looking into this as well as other unfinished projects before I start new projects. I am making the solitaire game on the Ti-84 and then porting it over, I think this is the best and easiest way. Right now I am working on the solitaire game on the ti-84 as well as a bonus hearts game, which is another very fun card game.
It needs Cross platform Multiplayer Very Happy
On the prizm? Hah that would be a slow game unless I ported it to C. hmmm, maybe I should. AFTER I finish my other projects first tho.
porting stuff to C...god I suck at C, I think after I'm done with RLP I'll just quit C -_-...so much more complex than BASIC
Well, after you get really good at basic it get's kinda lonely in the basic world. You eventually want the speed bonus and memory functions.
I believe I need an actual Goal oriented class or something to stay with C though
zeldaking wrote:
Well, after you get really good at basic it get's kinda lonely in the basic world. You eventually want the speed bonus and memory functions.

Yeah. However, i still haven't gotten to the point where i like C. I guess i'll have to wait til i get upset with LuaZM's speed Razz
isnt lua similar to C though?
Meh. It is more like basic (see Visual Basic) to me. You should be fine speed-wise with lua. It isn't a big project at all.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours