"Cannot open assembly 'tasm/Brass.exe': No such file or directory. " Seems like you're missing Brass. Is that file in the directory tasm?
Yes it is. But, I have Winebottler installed which seems to be converting it into an emulated app.
I don't know what that is, but I suggest editing the script to use Mono.
The prank, custom interrupt installer is now complete. The enter key ends the prank (I will switch it to another key). Please test. I lack the appropriate software, due to my OS type.

http://www.mediafire.com/?qwrwup89e0l6gwc
merthsoft wrote:
I don't know what that is, but I suggest editing the script to use Mono.
The script does use Mono; that Winebottler thing must have been overriding it. Smile

ACag: Try it out with the cross-platform jsTIfied.
Kerm, I tried. jsTIfied for Chrome on OS X 10.8 seems to not work. I uploaded the ROM file, then the calc keypad was unresponsive.
ACagliano wrote:
Kerm, I tried. jsTIfied for Chrome on OS X 10.8 seems to not work. I uploaded the ROM file, then the calc keypad was unresponsive.
Is the cursor flashing? What about using your computer's physical keyboard?
It doesn't even turn on. Physical keyboard doesn't do anything.
ACagliano wrote:
It doesn't even turn on. Physical keyboard doesn't do anything.
Did you try clicking ON? F12 and clicking on the LCD are also alternative ways to turn it on.
I did all of the above. No response. Try in another browser?
ACagliano wrote:
I did all of the above. No response. Try in another browser?
Yes. Also make sure you're loading in a real ROM, not a .8xu or something.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours