Thanks, I will look into those years having problems when using specify. As for early years, I may disable them because the leap year algorithm I use doesn't go that far back.

I will fix what I can, and hopefully release it with additional content.

<edit>

So, I saw that specify fails when you give it dates. I also saw that you can go into B.C.! Lastly, the grey numbers drawing oddly is due to me failing to realize I was making the drawing wrong. The actual days, if on a Sunday, should drop down a line, except I never moved it down a line :-X Therefore both draw at the same time.

Expect an update, and maybe a view menu that's populated (?)
When I drag and drop the file to my calc, it works, but when I press AC/on to get back to the main menu, it isnt there anymore. I have tried this 3 times...

Any idea what might be going on?
AC/on from transferring? Don't do that, properly eject the drive as the OS is likely caching the add-in and not writing to it right away.
ok now it works Smile

I dont see any bugs so far that are not already known...
If anyone knows how to programmatically change the alpha/shift modifiers, please let me know. Smile
Just wanted to let you know, so far, my calc's time is right on the dot. I'm going to watch it for the rest of the week to see how accurate it is.
Thanks! If you art testing accuracy, don't run Sink until the fix is out (unless I did release it, but I doubt it.)
Why? Does it mess up the RTC?
Yes, it changes the time in order to make a one second delay. It was a bad decision to not wait until I figured out the 64Hz timer Sad
AHelper wrote:
Yes, it changes the time in order to make a one second delay. It was a bad decision to not wait until I figured out the 64Hz timer Sad

I run it once, do I have to reset the calculator?
Not the calc. Sink will stop the clock, making the seconds read 0. It starts it and waits for it to read 1. If you run sink, you will just have to change the clock, not the calc.
ah, ok.
AHelper wrote:
Not the calc. Sink will stop the clock, making the seconds read 0. It starts it and waits for it to read 1. If you run sink, you will just have to change the clock, not the calc.

sink doesnt damage calculator clock accuracy, right? only change the time
It dosen't work for me. how do you open it up?
Do you have OS version 1.03?
yes I do.

<edit> nevermind I figured it out.
Finally tried this out, and I must say it's absolutely excellent, very well put together from the new RTC discovery to wonderful GUI.
Ashbad wrote:
Finally tried this out, and I must say it's absolutely excellent, very well put together from the new RTC discovery to wonderful GUI.

Thanks! I will try to get updates out eventually, mainly fixing the calendar.
Some months have funny numbers in the first week, even weeks in later years (i.e., 2012)

Also, the RTC is very accurate. I have been checking it against my watch and another clock and it has not lost a second yet Wink

I think maybe some games on the 9860 reset the RTC like Sink, or maybe resetting the calc did that. Or maybe the RTC's on those calc's were bad. I don't know.

What would be cool is to have the time on the main menu, on the upper right hand side. That would probably require an OS hack though.
flyingfisch wrote:
What would be cool is to have the time on the main menu, on the upper right hand side. That would probably require an OS hack though.

o_O I was think about doing the same thing, but not on the main menu. Trapping the calls that draw the header and putting the time up there could happen, but I don't know if a modified OS has been sent to the prizm yet.

Why the header? All add-ins that show the header (Run-Matrix, Clock, etc.. Not Tetrizm, Sink, etc..) will have the time shown.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours