I found the site and all I found was C# and C++.
I'm going through that tut and am finding it pretty insightful Wink
Qwerty.55 wrote:
EDIT: C++ support on the Prizm is still spotty, so I wouldn't recommend using it.

My engine runs just fine on the prizm using C++ Wink I wouldn't avoid it so long that you put extern "C" { ..... } around your code that uses included functions from the PrizmSDK.
krazylegodrummer56 wrote:
I found the site and all I found was C# and C++.
Fair enough, I guess not. Smile I'm surprised.

Flyingfisch: Anything in particular that you are finding helpful? Everything is making sense?

AHelper: Did you build g++ as well?
(Look at the prizm wiki, I build C and C++ support)
Yup, g++ is also built.
AHelper wrote:
(Look at the prizm wiki, I build C and C++ support)
Yup, g++ is also built.
Haha, clearly I need to read the very page to which I contributed more carefully. I do indeed see that now.
alright another questionis ther an "on block" made so people can''t break code on the Prizm
alright another questionis ther an "on block" made so people can''t break code on the Prizm
I assume that you're wondering if there is an ON block mode? It's impossible to block ON in Casio-BASIC, but add-ins can block whatever keys they want to.
JosJuice wrote:
I assume that you're wondering if there is an ON block mode? It's impossible to block ON in Casio-BASIC, but add-ins can block whatever keys they want to.

I should really start learning prizm C to make add-ins.
JosJuice wrote:

I should really start learning prizm C to make add-ins.
You certainly should! Although it's really just C without the use of the stdio library.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours