Can it be done? I don't like the idea of a 'program' that clogs up my main menu that does only one thing when you start it: it says "This enables the conversion function."
I don't have it in mine. I think I just deleted the file.
It can be removed easily by deleting the Conv.g3a file (either on-calc or from a computer), but then the conversion menu in Run-Matrix will also disappear.
Sarah wrote:
Can it be done? I don't like the idea of a 'program' that clogs up my main menu that does only one thing when you start it: it says "This enables the conversion function."
It does that when you start it, but it also contains all of the code necessary for the conversion app, so as JosJuice said, if you delete it the conversion functions go away.
I keep it as the conversion functions have been useful for me (I only wish it had more units... argghh). By the way, does anyone know how to develop an addin so that it adds menus to Run-Matrix (like Conversion) or eActivity strips (like Geometry, Physium, etc...).
gbl08ma wrote:
I keep it as the conversion functions have been useful for me (I only wish it had more units... argghh). By the way, does anyone know how to develop an addin so that it adds menus to Run-Matrix (like Conversion) or eActivity strips (like Geometry, Physium, etc...).

You could do it with the FX-9860GII SDK, so I'm guessing you could probably do it with PRIZM. Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours