zeldaking wrote:
well i know how to do a while loop, i just need to know the getkey part.

Oh, I thought you were asking how to do a while loop. In that case:

Code:
while(PRGM_GetKey() == KEY_PRGM_NONE) {

}
What is the #include file I need (Header) for that?
You should probably familiarize yourself with what's included in each of the headers, but offhand, you should probably include keyboard_syscalls.h and keyboard.hpp.
Does the program automatically clear the screen at the beginning? Or is there a command that clears the screen similair to ClrHome?
zeldaking wrote:
Does the program automatically clear the screen at the beginning? Or is there a command that clears the screen similair to ClrHome?

I'm not sure if it does, but VRAM can be cleared with Bdisp_AllCr_VRAM(). However, the following snippet of code is much faster:

Code:
for(int i = 0; i < LCD_WIDTH_PX*LCD_HEIGHT_PX/2; i++) {
   *((unsigned int*)0xA8000000 + i) = 0x00000000;
}

Then to update the screen, use Bdisp_PutDisp_DD(). Of course, if you're clever you can bypass clearing the screen and just draw as much as you can over the old data, and clear the sections of the screen as needed to save time.
Thanks Ashbad. Okay now all I have to do is make it into an add-in file. How does one go about doing that?
zeldaking wrote:
Thanks Ashbad. Okay now all I have to do is make it into an add-in file. How does one go about doing that?

simply double click the "build" or "clean" batch files in the project folder that you should have copied over. If not, then make one and put this in it:

Code:
..\..\bin\make.exe clean %*
..\..\bin\make.exe %*
pause
When I double click it says it cannot find the file path specified. ???
Edit: Also do my BMP of the selected and unselected have to be named Icon_S and Icon_U
How can I display pictures in a program? It seems that they are stored in the header file, but how do I save a picture in that format?
flyingfisch wrote:
How can I display pictures in a program? It seems that they are stored in the header file, but how do I save a picture in that format?
SourceCoder is used to convert images into arrays. You can then use the CopySprite routine from Useful Prizm Routines to display it.
OK, cool, thanks Smile
how to use this:

Bdisp_AllCr_VRAM();

in mini SDK?

it gives me this error:

C:\Users\HELDER\Documents\CASIO\MiniSDK\projects\XXXXX\XXXXX.CPP(159) : C5020 (E) Identifier "Bdisp_AllCr_VRAM" is undefined
I think it's
Bdisp_AllClr_VRAM();
and not
Bdisp_AllCr_VRAM();
(it's missing a L)
Yes, I was forgetting an L

thanks
You probably should be using the GCC PrizmSDK, not the Mini SDK; 90%+ of people use it and can help you out easier if you use that, plus it'll be more likely to get more documented information added to it as time goes on, as it's still in full development phase.
the miniSDK have a cool tree menu library created by simon that does not work in GCC PrizmSDK, (and text reader exemple in insight)

for this project I need to use the mini sdk

for others, I use the GCC PrizmSDK
Indeed, there are still some things left to port/reimplement on PrizmSDK.
Not that the tree menu library is a very finished thing though.
gbl08ma wrote:
Indeed, there are still some things left to port/reimplement on PrizmSDK.
Not that the tree menu library is a very finished thing though.

For my part, I believe that such routines do not belong in libfxcg. It would be reasonable to create a 'libfxcgui', but such things should not be included in the core device library. To that end, I've been completely removing those in my rework of the libfxcg header structure (there's no implementation anyway).
helder7 wrote:
the miniSDK have a cool tree menu library created by simon that does not work in GCC PrizmSDK, (and text reader exemple in insight)

for this project I need to use the mini sdk

for others, I use the GCC PrizmSDK
I'm sure that that library is a simple c file and header that you could easily port over to the PrizmSDK. In fact, that would be quite helpful. Smile
I can not share the sources for now, because is necessary miniSDK 1.09b (not yet released) to compile and the code is not mine, this library was written by SimonLoather

if anywone want try this library -> http://3wo.zo.sl.pt

I was trying to port it to the prizm sdk, now prizmSDK gives me the following error:

Code:
In file included from C:\Users\HELDER\Desktop\PrizmSDK-0.3\projects\TREEMENU\TREEMENU.C:9:0,
                 from main.c:13:
../..//include/STRLIST.hpp:4:8: error: expected identifier or '(' before string constant

and a large number of warnings.

STRLIST.hpp source (need to be modified): http://tinypaste.com/78c43483

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours